Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Colt Brennan returning to football after his injury.

Ron78

He's built for a league like this. I hate his following, that tails him everywhere he goes, but the guy's meant for Arena-type football. Or at least a lesser league than the NFL. He'll light it up, and he should.

If he's lucky, it will earn him a spot back on someone's roster. But I highly doubt it.

He's built for a league like this. I hate his following, that tails him everywhere he goes, but the guy's meant for Arena-type football. Or at least a lesser league than the NFL. He'll light it up, and he should.

If he's lucky, it will earn him a spot back on someone's roster. But I highly doubt it.

I agree that he should be broken in smaller (especially after recovering from a car accident). He had a very good college career, but he never really had much opportunity to develop in the NFL. He had one good pre-season, and that is all.

But, I thought the Redskins were going to regret releasing him? But I thought the Raiders were going to regret releasing him? But I thought the Texans were going to regret not signing him after his tryout?

Anyhow, I think the NFL is blackballing (see: conspiracy against the WAC and spread offenses) him to protect Marino's, Manning's, and Brady's records because according to some, he was going to revolutionize the QB position with his "moxie" and "it factor".

I hope we don't have to face the "Colonials" this year? Oh wait, this is the FUL, errrrr.....LUF....errrr....UFL....whatever. :ols:

Go get em' Colt!:ols:

Good for him, but good luck to whatever message board this team has. It's probably run out of someone's basement. They wont be prepared for all the new people.

The entire league is run out of someone's basement, and they are looking for help. How many words per minute can you type, and are you willing to work for less than minimum wage?

With "legit" coaches like Shottenheimer, Fassel, Green, Glanville, the league does have some legitimacy. The only problem is it only has 5 teams and it bleeding money. If it can have an amicable relationship with the NFL as a "developmental league", it may have some hope.

BTW, I love that Virginia Destroyers logo.

.....and lol @ "The Gunslinger" in the UFL; I can't get over that irony.

The entire league is run out of someone's basement, and they are looking for help. How many words per minute can you type, and are you willing to work for less than minimum wage?

How is this leagues tolerance to filthy scumbags playing? I might want to start supporting it, as I'm done with the NFL I think.

How is this leagues tolerance to filthy scumbags playing? I might want to start supporting it, as I'm done with the NFL I think.

That depends on how you define filthy scumbags. :D Actually, for what it's worth, they seem to let the coaches manage personnel and decide which players fit their schemes. More than I can say for our good friend, Mr. Snyder.

By the way, did you buy your #5 Donavan McNabb jersey yet? I will be framing mine next to my Jeff George jersey. :ols:

That depends on how you define filthy scumbags. :D Actually, for what it's worth, they seem to let the coaches manage personnel and decide which players fit their schemes. More than I can say for our good friend, Mr. Snyder.

By the way, did you buy your #5 Donavan McNabb jersey yet? I will be framing mine next to my Jeff George jersey. :ols:

Luckily, I never got one. :ols:

By scumbags, I mean felons, women abusers, animal tortures, drug users. Is there any kind of rules that will prevent people like Little, Vick, Larry Johnson, Big Ben from playing in the league or will this league be happy with the trash that falls from the NFL?

Luckily, I never got one. :ols:

By scumbags, I mean felons, women abusers, animal tortures, drug users. Is there any kind of rules that will prevent people like Little, Vick, Larry Johnson, Big Ben from playing in the league or will this league be happy with the trash that falls from the NFL?

The league's current policy seems to be that they will give most players one chance. They actually extended an offer to Michael Vick in season one, after he was released from prison. The Eagles matched the UFL's offer, so Vick went to play for the Eagles.

Maurice Clarett played in the league this past season and is expected to play in the league again next season. He seems pretty well-behaved and most of the players in the league just seem grateful to be able to play. The UFL is five more rosters these players have a chance at making in a very competitive pool of players.

Archived