Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Babe Draft Round 1: Central Division Match 4: Predicto vs. sticksboi05 (Called for Predicto 2-2, 1-0)

Forehead

Vote for 1 in each category (4 votes total)  

282 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for 1 in each category (4 votes total)

• Under 40 - Adrianna Lima
    • Under 40 - Freida Pinto
    • Over 40 - Queen Rania al Abdullah
    • Over 40 - Lisa Edelstein
    • Olympic - Fatima Moreira de Melo
    • Olympic - Nastia Liukin
    • Reality Star - Krystal Forscutt
    • Reality Star - Jenni "J-WOWW" Farley

Further research shows that I was duped in my research. Just looked around for a while and you're right, that URL is wrong even though it says it's her and came up in her search. It's actually Jeniffer Scholle ugh. Well, Christ that screws this whole **** up. But I honestly didn't know.

Forehead - do you want me to just switch pictures now or what?

WTF? I call foul. First, I got stuck with a bunch of horrible photos in the OP, then Sticksie uses an ancient picture for Bell (who looks nothing like that anymore), and then he gets to put a photo of a Maxim girl with double DD's up up instead of an actual olympian?

What's next? The "tuck rule?"

:ols:

---------- Post added March-23rd-2011 at 11:05 PM ----------

Don't punish me for their incompetence.

No, but let's do punish you for your own incompetence.

heheh

First off, those pictures aren't ancient. In fact, when Forehead put up a replacement pic because one of my links didn't work I specifically told him to use a different one because the one he had was from when she was like 30. The pics are from 2008, the year she was 40, that's within the rules.

Second, nothing I could do about the Maxim. I searched Mitts, it came up twice, I went with it. Did more research and realized it was a mistake.

Third, that's your own fault for not understanding the difference between links and direct links. In fact I went out of my way to get the direct links to the pictures you wanted in the first place and told Forehead these were what you wanted and to use them.

I cannot believe Habeck is losing by such a wide margin. She is fantastic.

Not to say that Krupa isn't, but I prefer Habeck.

EDIT: And the Mitts thing was an honest mistake. I think Mitts still takes that matchup handily, although I guess the margin is what matters at this point.

I suppose there could be a minor controversy here, but at the moment Predicto appears to be leading 3-1, so we won't have to go to the tiebreak unless Sticks can pick up some votes for the Over 40 or Reality category. I'm calling the Mitts thing an honest mistake, I can see why it was made since her name is in the picture link, though upon closer inspection, you can defintely tell it isn't her.

As for Predicto's pics, let me just say for the record, putting these threads together takes a bit of time, so I need to links that folks send to be working and actually directed towards pictures. I wound up covering for him but Sticks did go out of his way to help his competition out.

And that's not even getting into the folks who have admitted up front they decided not to vote properly.

There's been a hiccup or two, but I think it's been as clean as can be. The poll closes around 9:30 tonight, we'll see how it shakes out then.

First off, those pictures aren't ancient. In fact, when Forehead put up a replacement pic because one of my links didn't work I specifically told him to use a different one because the one he had was from when she was like 30. The pics are from 2008, the year she was 40, that's within the rules.

Second, nothing I could do about the Maxim. I searched Mitts, it came up twice, I went with it. Did more research and realized it was a mistake.

Third, that's your own fault for not understanding the difference between links and direct links. In fact I went out of my way to get the direct links to the pictures you wanted in the first place and told Forehead these were what you wanted and to use them.

Dude, I'm just teasing you. This is a Babe Draft. I have no money riding on this. (and I appreciate your help on the bum links)

:cheers:

---------- Post added March-24th-2011 at 08:53 AM ----------

I'm not mad, just don't call me out for incompetence and complain about a problem that is your own fault that I tried to solve for you.

Seriously, I should have used more smileys. I'm not genuinely complaining at all.

---------- Post added March-24th-2011 at 08:55 AM ----------

I suppose there could be a minor controversy here, but at the moment Predicto appears to be leading 3-1, so we won't have to go to the tiebreak unless Sticks can pick up some votes for the Over 40 or Reality category. I'm calling the Mitts thing an honest mistake, I can see why it was made since her name is in the picture link, though upon closer inspection, you can defintely tell it isn't her.

As for Predicto's pics, let me just say for the record, putting these threads together takes a bit of time, so I need to links that folks send to be working and actually directed towards pictures. I wound up covering for him but Sticks did go out of his way to help his competition out.

And that's not even getting into the folks who have admitted up front they decided not to vote properly.

There's been a hiccup or two, but I think it's been as clean as can be. The poll closes around 9:30 tonight, we'll see how it shakes out then.

And I really appreciate your efforts and it has been well done and I'm not criticizing you at all. I was trying to be funny, but I did a lousy job.

NO! Don't you understand! This is everything! My whole life rides on this thing! I take this competition extremely seriously!!!!!!

:cool:

---------- Post added March-24th-2011 at 12:15 PM ----------

I was trying to be funny, but I did a lousy job.

What do you mean funny? Funny how?

Funny like a clown? I amuse you? I make you laugh? I'm here to ******* amuse you? What do you mean funny? Funny how? How am I funny?

That scene is so chilling. :eeek:

Lol and then "You motha*****...I almost had him! Ya stutterin prick here!"

---------- Post added March-24th-2011 at 12:54 PM ----------

Forehead, you want to get the second picture of Mitts up sil te plait?

---------- Post added March-24th-2011 at 12:58 PM ----------

http://sportsvideo24.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/Heather-Mitts-4.jpg

Lol and then "You motha*****...I almost had him! Ya stutterin prick here!"

---------- Post added March-24th-2011 at 12:54 PM ----------

Forehead, you want to get the second picture of Mitts up sil te plait?

---------- Post added March-24th-2011 at 12:58 PM ----------

http://sportsvideo24.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/Heather-Mitts-4.jpg

And while you are at it Forehead, could you get my other picture of Belbin up too?

xzoWy.jpg

Thanks. :silly:

I didn't count the exact number of votes, but seeing that Joe de la Rosa has one full row more of people who voted for her over Tipton, I'm guessing that she has a slightly wider margin that what the votes currently say. Maybe about 5-6 votes more. Still close though. This is a nice little battle.

Sticks, what's wrong with the second Mitts picture? The link you just posted is the same one as the first picture that's currently up.

All, cast your votes if you haven't, this one ends at 9:30 tonight and is very close.

The link I just posted was a different one but it's not working now so if you have time, use this as the second:

http://dev2.prolebrity.com/wp-content/user_photos/heather-mitts.jpg

Archived