Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Babe Draft Round 1: Central Division Match 4: Predicto vs. sticksboi05 (Called for Predicto 2-2, 1-0)

Forehead

Vote for 1 in each category (4 votes total)  

282 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for 1 in each category (4 votes total)

• Under 40 - Adrianna Lima
    • Under 40 - Freida Pinto
    • Over 40 - Queen Rania al Abdullah
    • Over 40 - Lisa Edelstein
    • Olympic - Fatima Moreira de Melo
    • Olympic - Nastia Liukin
    • Reality Star - Krystal Forscutt
    • Reality Star - Jenni "J-WOWW" Farley

As with all matchup threads, you are to cast four (4) votes, no more and no less. You cast one vote for each category, Under-40, Over 40, Olympic, and Reality. You can not vote for both U-39's and skip Olympic, etc. Please try to vote corerctly, the poll will be set up so it is obvious.

Ninja votes do not count. Not that I think anyone would bother to rig this, but I'm only counting the votes of registered members. Let's get to the competion. As before when I have run this, in the event of a 2-2 tie, largest margin of victory in any one category is the tiebreak that takes the matchup.

Under 40

Joanna Krupa

G8NkS.jpg

Joanna-Krupa-1.jpg

VS.

Janine Habeck

janine-habeck-20090709035309948-000.jpg

janine-habeck-20090709035235543-000.jpg

Over 40

Faith Hill

faith-hill-true-oprah-11-2010.jpg

z6L4n.jpg

VS.

Catherine Bell

52807catherinebell.jpg

catherinebell.jpg

Olympic

Tanith Belbin

tanith-belbin-300x400.jpg

7TanithBelbin.jpg

VS.

Heather Mitts

Heather-Mitts-4.jpg

heather-mitts.jpg

Reality Star

Analeigh Tipton

Analeigh%20Tipton%20image%20(7).jpg

Analeigh-Tipton-02.jpg

VS.

Jo de la Rosa

Jo-De-La-Rosa.jpg

JoDeLaRosa.jpg

Poll will be open in a few minutes.

Sorry for the delay on this...Predicto, you need to submit new pictures, not from Imageshack. I tried to do it for you; the first picture of Krupa that came up wound up installing spyware on my computer which I had to remove. I won't post the poll until I see new posts from you in the main thread.

Forehead - I put the direct links to Predicto's images in the discussion thread so we can get this going.

No worries, I dug some up off the internet, I didn't want this to sit all night and have people wind up ignoring it. The poll is up now.

---------- Post added March-22nd-2011 at 09:38 PM ----------

I had this one at 2-2, but can I just say that Janine Habeck is an inspired choice. I don't know who she is, but I want to get to know her and those eyes a little better. Krupa was a nice pick too, but Habeck might be my new favorite for the Under-40 category.

2-2. olympic was the hardest for me. the shot of mitts without makeup almost lost it for her. but i had to block that out. since they are both hot and i couldnt see belbin without make up i had to vote mitts. im afraid belbin might be all make up. so i had to go on doability.

2-2. olympic was the hardest for me. the shot of mitts without makeup almost lost it for her. but i had to block that out. since they are both hot and i couldnt see belbin without make up i had to vote mitts. im afraid belbin might be all make up. so i had to go on doability.

THIS without makeup picture made you question her?

heather-mitts.jpg

Not only can I not say definitively whether she's wearing makeup or not, but I also think she looks pretty hot in this picture. The whole girl-next-door thing.

THIS without makeup picture made you question her?

Not only can I not say definitively whether she's wearing makeup or not, but I also think she looks pretty hot in this picture. The whole girl-next-door thing.

simmer down.... she got my vote. but yeah in comparison to her first pic she appears to be sans make up. i get the girl next door thing. what im getting at is that ultimately because there was no pic of the other girl without make up i had to only go by the first pic. the other girl MAY be butt ugly without it i dunno, but without a fair comparison i had to omit the second pic. speaks well for her though that one pic was enough to win against 2 of the other. the other girl is freakishly cute though.

Archived