Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll: Who do the Washington Redskins select at pick No.10?

killerbee99

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Take Gabbert if he's there, but I expect him to go to Tennessee. If the Browns take Jones (they are in desperate need of a target for McCoy), then I could see us with a shot at Dareus or Fairley. I'd take Dareus. He's the more natural NT. If the pick is between Jones and Quinn, I'd take Jones. We don't have a #1 receiver on our team. We do have a #1 pass rusher.

If Jones, Dareus or Gabbert is available, I wouldn't trade down. If we are picking between Quinn and Miller, I'd try to trade down and pick Ayers. We don't need the best OLB in this draft. I'd rather have the 2nd or 3rd best OLB and another 2nd or 3rd round pick.

I really don't understand why anybody would want Von Miller for our defense. In a 3-4 he is a ROLB. We already have Orakpo as a probowl ROLB. I don't get it.

Because I think you and others are way overanalyzing this. You really think Haslet would pass on him were he available? I don't and think he definitely could use him.

If your not gunna have every possible player on here you might wanna put "other" as an option...

I tried to add Cam Newton amd Prince...but no luck with editing the poll....sorry

---------- Post added February-28th-2011 at 03:10 PM ----------

Besides this list was just based on the consensus players that are viewed on being available to us at pick number 10...we are NOT taking Prince even if he is available

You should have Cam Jordan as a choice,....also Anthony Castonzo.

I definitely don't want to go QB unless we can trade down (which probably won't happen) to 20 or lower. Out of that list Julio Jones or Robert Quinn,....toss up. I'd take either, but I really like Cam Jordan as well.

I picked Cam Jordan as I don't thinks bowers, Dareus and Fairley will be there at #10 however if Von Miller or Robert Quinn are there then I will still be happy and I would only takes jones if there was no other choice and im surprised how many people want jones when our defense last year was 31st or have people already forgotten that

Archived