Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WP: Two Redskins Fans And Their FedExField Sign

Mark The Homer

Following me around and whining about my posts is fairly childish as well.

You could even say it's pretty childish.

But there's nothing pretty about childish behavior.

LOL, don't flatter yourself. The last thing I want to do is follow you around and read your posts. But, as Popeman said, you pop up in every thread and start your typical, "wah wah wah....i hate Dan Snyder!!!' bull****. We get the point, ok. You don't need to crap in every thread because you hate Dan Snyder.

Following me around and whining about my posts is fairly childish as well.

You could even say it's pretty childish.

But there's nothing pretty about childish behavior.

Dude, nobody is following you around. You are the one bombing every thread trying to turn them into anti-Snyder rants. We get it. Snyder sucks and will continue to suck.

Shanahan is the decision maker at Redskins Park, regarding personnel, believe that.

Then where does that leave Bruce? Shaking hands and smiling?

*Note I agree about Shanny mostly deciding who plays what and where.

So you can "pin" McNabb on Shanahan as well as everything else.

I don't want to pull the thread off topic from Bruce, but please don't act like there's no reason to have suspician on the Dmac trade given the history of this FO.

LOL, don't flatter yourself. The last thing I want to do is follow you around and read your posts. But, as Popeman said, you pop up in every thread and start your typical, "wah wah wah....i hate Dan Snyder!!!' bull****. We get the point, ok. You don't need to crap in every thread because you hate Dan Snyder.

And I get the point, you don't like my posts about Dan Snyder.

I don't care, I'll continue making my .076 posts per day about whatever I feel like, just like everyone else.

Thanks for the attention though, it's very flattering.

---------- Post added February-16th-2011 at 03:47 PM ----------

Dude, nobody is following you around. You are the one bombing every thread trying to turn them into anti-Snyder rants. We get it. Snyder sucks and will continue to suck.

I really love the "we get it" brigade.

I get it. You get it.

We all get it.

Carry on.

And I get the point, you don't like my posts about Dan Snyder.

I don't care, I'll continue making my .076 posts per day about whatever I feel like, just like everyone else.

Thanks for the attention though, it's very flattering.

That's the wonderful thing about ES, you can actually research a posters history. You have 25 posts between Monday and now. 24 of them are negative in regards to Dan Snyder, or defending your negativity. 10% of your total posts in the last 2.5 days, and shockingly 96% of them are either negative in regards to Snyder or defending a negative post in regards ro Snyder. I would call that an agenda.

And you've managed to be NNT'd.

That's the wonderful thing about ES, you can actually research a posters history. You have 25 posts between Monday and now. 24 of them are negative in regards to Dan Snyder, or defending your negativity. 10% of your total posts in the last 2.5 days, and shockingly 96% of them are either negative in regards to Snyder or defending a negative post in regards ro Snyder. I would call that an agenda.

And you've managed to be NNT'd.

And how many of my posts are replying to your stalking of me, Sherlock?

And why aren't I allowed to have an agenda around here? Is that in the clause that says I can't be "biased?"

Just what do you hope to accomplish with your detective work? I'm obviously not going to stop posting what I feel like, when I feel like, so what's the point?

And how many of my posts are replying to your stalking of me, Sherlock?
Of those 24? including the one I am replying to right now, you have quoted me 4 times in 2 different threads.
And why aren't I allowed to have an agenda around here? Is that in the clause that says I can't be "biased?"

Just what do you hope to accomplish with your detective work? I'm obviously not going to stop posting what I feel like, when I feel like, so what's the point?

You can have your agenda. You can bash Snyder all you want. Just stop entering every positive thread and begin pissing and moaning about Snyder.

Then where does that leave Bruce? Shaking hands and smiling?

Sure. He's more like a head-PR guy and cap/contract-guru than a personnel guy, everyone knows that. He played the same role with the Raiders under Davis and with the Bucs under Gruden. They made the personnel decisions, for good or bad. Its on record even that he preferred the "safer" draft prospects while Gruden always loved the "boom/bust" guys....and usually, Gruden didn't listen to him. Mostly, Allen works with the money, the people, and the team image. The difference is, here he's got more money to play with. We'll see how that turns out. I do like his contracts so far though.

I don't want to pull the thread off topic from Bruce, but please don't act like there's no reason to have suspicion on the Dmac trade given the history of this FO.

Uh....I will act like that, because there isn't. If you had responded to the rest of my post, instead of deleting it in your reply, you'd have quoted where I stand on the topic. It doesn't matter what Snyder's history is, because you don't have to look any further than Shanahan himself. He wouldn't allow it. That's pretty damn obvious.

You can have your agenda. You can bash Snyder all you want. Just stop entering every positive thread and begin pissing and moaning about Snyder.

I don't have as much time on my hands as you do, but if I did, I'd be willing to bet that the statistics show that I don't enter "every positive thread" and begin pissing and moaning about Snyder. In fact, as little as I post, I'd be willing to bet that's impossible.

But please, go ahead and engage in your internet sleuthery. In fact, if you can prove that I enter "every positive thread" and sully it with my Snyder bashing, I will refrain from posting here for 6 months.

Edit- never mind, I have more time on my hands than I thought.

Here's a "positive thread" that remains virgin to my brutal, soul-crushing Snyder bashing.

I humbly accept your apology.

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?344144-Pete-Prisco-s-Ultimate-Power-Rankings-.-Redskins-are-8-all-time.-CBSSports.com

I don't have as much time on my hands as you do, but if I did, I'd be willing to bet that the statistics show that I don't enter "every positive thread" and begin pissing and moaning about Snyder. In fact, as little as I post, I'd be willing to bet that's impossible.

But please, go ahead and engage in your internet sleuthery. In fact, if you can prove that I enter "every positive thread" and sully it with my Snyder bashing, I will refrain from posting here for 6 months.

Edit- never mind, I have more time on my hands than I thought.

Here's a "positive thread" that remains virgin to my brutal, soul-crushing Snyder bashing.

I humbly accept your apology.

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?344144-Pete-Prisco-s-Ultimate-Power-Rankings-.-Redskins-are-8-all-time.-CBSSports.com

Pete Priscoe writes a column and ranks the Redskins #8 all-time, and you consider that a positive thread? I have shown where you have entered this thread, the phone call thread, and the Thank you Dan Snyder thread and posted 24 negative or defending your negativity posts in the last 2.5 days. You have to go all the way back to 2/9 to find a thread started positively that you didn't piss and moan in and you think that acquits you?

Dear Dan,

I have been a season ticket holder for 20 years. You can paint anything you'd like in the stadium as far as I am concerned. Please stop asking for my money in January for tickets that don't start until September (completely ignoring the full priced preseason games). Also, for the love of all things, would it really kill anyone to put more port-a-jons in the goddam parking lot. I mean, I have only been asking for this for 5-6 years. Those 26 year olds who beat on signs in the upper deck drink a lot and therefore pee a lot and waiting 30 minutes to take a wizz isn't exactly appealing and doesn't add to the pre-game fan experience.

Sincerely,

One of the 1st down guys from the 108-109 aisle

P.S. I apologize this won't make for a feel good story

Dear Dan,

I have been a season ticket holder for 20 years. You can paint anything you'd like in the stadium as far as I am concerned. Please stop asking for my money in January for tickets that don't start until September (completely ignoring the full priced preseason games). Also, for the love of all things, would it really kill anyone to put more port-a-jons in the goddam parking lot. I mean, I have only been asking for this for 5-6 years. Those 26 year olds who beat on signs in the upper deck drink a lot and therefore pee a lot and waiting 30 minutes to take a wizz isn't exactly appealing and doesn't add to the pre-game fan experience.

Sincerely,

One of the 1st down guys from the 108-109 aisle

P.S. I apologize this won't make for a feel good story

Porta Johns are for suckers.

There are several nice wooded areas bordering the Green and Orange lots that are fine places to take a piss.

Archived