Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Deangelo Hall New Wesbite

epark1016

Great website. Loved the blog entry: "The weather was great. The sites and experiences were phenomenal with the family and it was just a rejuvenating experience. A lot of people have negative things to say about the Pro Bowl game and how guys don’t play hard but honestly I disagree. I think guys just play smart. We play a brutally physical sport. The odds of some type of injury occurring at full-speed is very likely. I think we all realize what an honor it is to be involved in the game and realize we are all all-stars and we all as players have a huge amount of respect for each other and to go out and possibly injure yourself or one of your fellow peers in an “All-Star” game wouldn’t show much respect for the game or the players. I understand the fans want to see a High Speed High Impact game but I hope they would understand."

He's a me first guy and he won't really ever win anything else of merit.

Who **** in your cereal? Hall himself stated that he probably didn't deserve to go to the Pro Bowl this season but he went and represented the Redskins well. From all accounts he's been a solid presence and not nearly the jackhole he was portrayed to be elsewhere. Maybe it's time we let perceptions go and accept people for who they are today?

Nah, it's way better to cast aspersions from afar with old (and possibly inaccurate) data.

Why wouldn't he? It's a recent accomplishment, and logging an INT, a FF, and taking that FF back yourself for a TD, is worth being proud of.

Dont get me wrong, I'll always be supportive of anyone wearing burgundy and gold but did anybody even see that Pro Bowl game? Nobody should have been MVP

Dont get me wrong, I'll always be supportive of anyone wearing burgundy and gold but did anybody even see that Pro Bowl game? Nobody should have been MVP

He forced two turnovers and brought one back for six. Its a meaningless game, but lets not act like he didn't do anything to deserve it.

He forced two turnovers and brought one back for six. Its a meaningless game, but lets not act like he didn't do anything to deserve it.

Exactly. You don't see too many secondary players forcing a fumble, and then returning it for six. It's rare at any level of football. It was a good play. Good enough to warrant the MVP award :)

Umm, re-read my post listing Hall's stats that game. You don't think his stats warrant an MVP for that game? Besides, regardless of what you think, somebody has to get the MVP, and Hall's stats merited it.

And I watched the Pro-bowl game from start to finish, there were some entertaining parts, and the Redskins players making plays had me cheering. It wasn't as bad a game as most claim (most who probablydidn't watch it).

I find it hard to believe you are supportive of any player rockin' the B&G when your first post in here was to criticize D. Hall for having ProBowl MVP on his site and your sig is used to disparage a Skin player rather than celebrate a Skin player.

Umm, re-read my post listing Hall's stats that game. You don't think his stats warrant an MVP for that game? Besides, regardless of what you think, somebody has to get the MVP, and Hall's stats merited it.

And I watched the Pro-bowl game from start to finish, there were some entertaining parts, and the Redskins players making plays had me cheering. It wasn't as bad a game as most claim (most who probablydidn't watch it).

I find it hard to believe you are supportive of any player rockin' the B&G when your first post in here was to criticize D. Hall for having ProBowl MVP on his site and your sig is used to disparage a Skin player rather than celebrate a Skin player.

Celebrate Taylor Jacobs? I am

Celebrate Taylor Jacobs? I am

No, I meant celebrate a Skins player that's worth it, instead of harping on a player that is irrelevant. Pretty easy to discern that from my post. Try heeding what I say instead of trying to be funny. Your claim was you support anyone wo wears B&G, I showed examples of that not being true. Care to address that?

Archived