Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Deangelo Hall New Wesbite

epark1016

No, I meant celebrate a Skins player that's worth it, instead of harping on a player that is irrelevant. Pretty easy to discern that from my post. Try heeding what I say instead of trying to be funny. Your claim was you support anyone wo wears B&G, I showed examples of that not being true. Care to address that?

Certainly. Since you watched the pro bowl yourself, you do agree that most of it was a half-hearted attempt by the participants? Yes, DHall forced a fumble and brought it back for a TD, and made a pick. If I'm not mistaken, he's done that on a number of occasions throughout his career. THAT is something to be proud of, NOT in a silly scrimmage game

Certainly. Since you watched the pro bowl yourself, you do agree that most of it was a half-hearted attempt by the participants? Yes, DHall forced a fumble and brought it back for a TD, and made a pick. If I'm not mistaken, he's done that on a number of occasions throughout his career. THAT is something to be proud of, NOT in a silly scrimmage game

....he was picked for that silly scrimmage game, yes, because he's done that on a number of occasions. Because he's a play-maker.

So isn't it a positive thing, that even in a silly scrimmage game in the national spot-light, he lived up to the reputation and continued to make plays? That's better than not giving a **** and looking like garbage after being picked as a pro-bowler.

Why are you so negative about something that, while being small, is still a positive accomplishment?

It's still an accolade, and D Hall is among good company with other Pro-Bowl MVP winners. I just don't get why someone who claims to always support playersin B&G would only respond in a D Hall thread with criticizing him for being proud of an MVP trophy.

Didn't look like Welker was playing half-hearted when the ball was stripped from him. he was genuinely pissed about it. D. Hall wasn't playing half-hearted when he got the FF or the INT, nor were the players trying to stop him from taking it back for a TD (which he did on the FF but not on the INT).

Who are you to say what accomplishments D Hall should and should not be proud of? For someone claiming they always root for players in B&G you are coming off incredibly callous towards Hall over something so trivial as posting "probowl MVP" on his website.

So he's supposed to disregard it just cause its an exhibition game? Are you kidding me? Its not like he asked for the MVP they could of easily given it to a QB like usual.

No, I meant celebrate a Skins player that's worth it, instead of harping on a player that is irrelevant. Pretty easy to discern that from my post. Try heeding what I say instead of trying to be funny. Your claim was you support anyone wo wears B&G, I showed examples of that not being true. Care to address that?

taylor jacobs wore b&g and hes supporting him. in my opinion, supporting a redskins player should be supporting players that used to be with the team but arent anymore, such as taylor jacobs (heck, i even still support jason taylor and jason campbell, and they arent with the team anymore. i might even support haynesworth when hes gone). i dont think it has to be only for players that are currently on the team.

just my thoughts, but you may have a different view. i accept that :)

anyway, congrats to d halls mvp award!!! :D

taylor jacobs wore b&g and hes supporting him. in my opinion, supporting a redskins player should be supporting players that used to be with the team but arent anymore, such as taylor jacobs (heck, i even still support jason taylor and jason campbell, and they arent with the team anymore. i might even support haynesworth when hes gone). i dont think it has to be only for players that are currently on the team.

I think his point, in this specific context, is that that "support" of Taylor Jacobs is really subtle ridicule.

Yes, my support for Taylor Jacobs lies in the fact that he was incredible in practice (see comments made by Gibbs, Santana Moss, and Portis) It actually isnt ridicule as much as it is the truth. I mean who anymore here even remembers we had Taylor Jacobs?

As far DHall, I personally didnt think he needed to advertise the MVP of the Pro Bowl on his website. You guys obviously see it differently. Its my opinion. To each his own.

Congrats Dhall, my opinion aside.

I guess you don't see that it's meant to be sarcastic

The point of the Pro Bowl is to celebrate the individual accomplishments of players over the course of the season. DHall was chosen to rep the NFC and Skins based upon what he did this season, and in a season where he produced (95 Tackles, 6 Int's, 2 FF's, 16 Pass Deflections, 1 TOUCHDOWN) he backed it up in "THE" exhibition game of the season further cementing his selection to that "silly scrimmage game".

If I was DHall and just started up my very own web page...I repeat...MY VERY OWN web page...I'd put whatever I want to on there including the Pro Bowl MVP at the very least. I'd probably even follow it up with a ham sammich some where and an area for people to post things because they want to ***** at me for my accomplishments and find something else to complain about...then I'd laugh at every post.

I love how somebody finally does something great in the B&G on a national spotlight, and there's always someone standing by who wants to tear it all down all the while claiming to be a fan...wow!!!

Past ProBowl MVPs Prior to D.Hall:

2009: Matt Schaub

2008: Larry Fitzgerald

2007: Adrian Petersen

2006: Carson Palmer

2005: Derrick Brooks

2004: Peyton Manning

2003: Marc Bulger

2002: Ricky Williams

2001: Rich Gannon

2000: Rich Gannon

Past ProBowl MVPs Prior to D.Hall:

2009: Matt Schaub

2008: Larry Fitzgerald

2007: Adrian Petersen

2006: Carson Palmer

2005: Derrick Brooks

2004: Peyton Manning

2003: Marc Bulger

2002: Ricky Williams

2001: Rich Gannon

2000: Rich Gannon

Do all of them advertise it on their websites?

at the top of Larry Fitzgerald's acheivements list

http://www.larryfitzgerald11.com/on-the-field.html

here's an article right after Fitz's MVP win, where he is referenced as Pro-Bowl MVP. Why would they recognize him for such a "trivial" accomplishment?

http://saturdaybriefing.outrigger.com/company_events/pro-bowl-mvp-larry-fitzgerald-hosts-free-autograph-signing-for-local-children/

of course none of those guys just recently won it, and I doubt this time next year D Hall has it on his main page. But since it is a RECENT accomplishment, of course a player will celebrate it. And again I ask, who are you to say what acheivements a player should and should not celebrate? You're just some fan, you have no business and no justification for saying what D Hall can celebrate.

the implication that none of them celebrate it is ridiculous, you're reaching Yeen, all because you're trying to disparage a recent accomplishment by a Skins player, despite your assertions that you root for any player in B&G.

I think it's hilarious that after defending DHall since he strapped on a Redskins helmet, I say one jokey negative thing about him, and all the people who hate on him all year want to to lynch me because he had a great game with nothing on the line whatsoever.

Just proves the story on this guy. He plays the same way every game (overly aggressive, attack the ball even if it means blowing coverages), and when it works, everyone wants to crown him, and when it doesn't, nobody likes him.

Archived