Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***Official 1/26/11 Winter Storm Thread*** Hulk Snowgan is coming to deliver a lethal leg drop to the SNOW DOME BROTHER!

Homercles82

an inch in less than an hour and thats not a heavy band? can't wait for the heavy bands in that case!

Well for a good 45 mins or so it was a heavy band but then it slowed down a little bit. It's been pretty crazy so far and everything is sticking already. Add in the ice and sleet we got this morning and it will be a bad storm for us. Could be a nice 4 day weekend

Well for a good 45 mins or so it was a heavy band but then it slowed down a little bit. It's been pretty crazy so far and everything is sticking already. Add in the ice and sleet we got this morning and it will be a bad storm for us. Could be a nice 4 day weekend

Let me live vicariously through you for a couple minutes...

Please describe what an 18-year old will be doing at JMU (my alma mater) during a 4-day weekend. Man, the girls on that campus were gorgeous.

Let me live vicariously through you for a couple minutes...

Please describe what an 18-year old will be doing at JMU (my alma mater) during a 4-day weekend. Man, the girls on that campus were gorgeous.

Well see I have a girlfriend, but I would expect some crazy things would be going on this weekend :ols:

BTW What year did you graduate from JMU? 1950 right? ;)

OMG SPOTSYLVANIA UPDTED FORCAST

This Afternoon...Snow...rain with a slight chance of thunderstorms. Snow may be heavy at times. Snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches. Highs in the upper 30s. North winds around 10 mph with gusts up to 20 mph. Chance of precipitation near 100 percent.

Tonight...Snow...mainly in the evening. Snow may be heavy at times in the evening. Total snow accumulation of 4 to 8 inches. Lows in the mid 20s. Northwest winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow near 100 percent.

Archived