Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***Official 1/26/11 Winter Storm Thread*** Hulk Snowgan is coming to deliver a lethal leg drop to the SNOW DOME BROTHER!

Homercles82

The pain of sleet and freezing rain is comin' down hard like a leg drop in Annapolis, brothers!!!!! And here comes a chair to the back!!! WAM!!!!

translation: drizzle. some sleet. some slush on the road. Feel kinda sorry for the dude who was evicted last night. All his **** is piled on the sidewalk. bye-bye couch. bye-bye tv.

NWS latest discussion brother, he is feeling the power of the prayers, and must be taking his WWF Hulk snowgan vitamins. I think he mentioned popping open a can of Snowgan Spaghettios too

""THE UPPER LOW WILLL JUMP TO THE COAST BY LATE THIS AFTERNOON AND UNDERGO

SIGNIFICANNT INTENSIFICATION THIS EVENINNG. THE DYNAMIC COOLING WILLL SUPPORT

MAINLY SNOW...EVEN IF SURFACE CONDITIONS MILD. THEREFORE PRECIPITATION SHOULD START AS RAIN DC S/E...BUT CHANGE OVER QUICKLY"

"HV NOT MADE APPRCIABLE CHGS TO THE FCST YET. 12Z NAM HAS JUST COME

IN...AND WL REVIEW IT NXT. HEADLINE CHGS MAY BE REQD LATER."

BROTHER

I am here to destroy you, hulk snowgan!!!! I was sent in a capsule from a place long from here and i came here for one reason: To destroy your snowstorm and keep coming. Not to ask but just to give!!! Not to want but just to send!!! Send the power of the snow destroyer down everybody's throat till they become sick of it!!!!! Well you're gonna get sick of it because this freak of nature is just beginning to swell!!!!!!!

How must i prepare you must ask yourself?!?! How must i prepare to destroy your snowstorm!?!?! Should i jump off the tallest building in the world? Should i lay on the lawn and let it run me over with lawnmowers? Should i go to africa and let it trample me with raging elephants?

In my final meeting with the gods from the heavens above, as they spoke to me and hit me with the power of the snow destroyer, they told me "exit stage left" "exit stage right" there is no place to run, all the fuses in the exit signs have burned out!! Your storm will not come to pass!!!!!!

---------- Post added January-26th-2011 at 10:01 AM ----------

That sucks, I wrote that in all caps for effect but it got changed.

I don't know, I'm looking out the window right now and Brett The Rainman Hart just nailed Snowgan with a wicked suplex. Raindy Savage knocked out the ref and is climbing to the top rope for the finishing elbow drop, so it looks like it's lights out for Hulkamania. No man could come back from that type of beating.

Snowgan is coming to my backyard yeaaahh I feeling the cold yeeeahh. So come to my backyard unless, unless you, unless you want to wrestle in a steal cage uuuhhh huhhh. But you don't want to do either one of those things yeeeaah. Bring the snow Snowgan and this will be epic yeeeahhh!

I don't know, I'm looking out the window right now and Brett The Rainman Hart just nailed Snowgan with a wicked suplex. Raindy Savage knocked out the ref and is climbing to the top rope for the finishing elbow drop, so it looks like it's lights out for Hulkamania. No man could come back from that type of beating.

Are you kidding!? Snowgan is just warming up brother!!

Can you smmmeeeeeeel - no wait....

Brother we pumped enough prayers and vitamins into this. Look to the west as the Snowkulmaniacs run wild with thunderstorms and thundersnows.

Are you kidding!? Snowgan is just warming up brother!!

Can you smmmeeeeeeel - no wait....

No way. It would take Jake the Flake Roberts and Bam Bam Bigesnow to get the Hulkster out of this one. He's finished. The ref just dropped his arm once...twice...

Snowgan you better be right about this storm OHH yeaaaahh. Because I don't think you can seperate business from friendiship, I'M YOUR FREEEEEYEEENNNDDDAH but If I ever see you in the ring, I can beatchaa dontcha know yeaaaa yeaaahhh yeaaah. So let's keep this friendly ohh yeaah

Archived