Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

On the eve of the iPhone going to Verizon (possibly), some questions...

MattFancy

Not really because you don't have to use the 4G.

What is the point of buying a phone when you can't use one of the features that is specifically called out that makes it unique? I just see 4G as a waste of money right now. Coverage is very limited and isn't nearly as fast as it is supposed to be.

What is the point of buying a phone when you can't use one of the features that is specifically called out that makes it unique? I just see 4G as a waste of money right now. Coverage is very limited and isn't nearly as fast as it is supposed to be.

But I feel like most of the phones Verizon will be coming out with now will be 4G. I think there's 3 of them set to come out soon

I don't care about 4G, ATT needs to get 3G coverage at my house first. Although I get a fairly good edge connection.

And to respond about windows 7, its a new platform, I think too many people will shoot it down because the previous version wasnt very good, and Microsofts reputation.

and the tile thing...is kinda stupid looking... but I wouldnt trade my Samsung Focus for any phone. I like how its not just a mess of apps, everything is well organized and easy to access, the People hub is pretty awesome, although if you have alot of Facebook friends, its can be overwelming. It just like...does things, before I know I want to do it.

If you guys are looking to upgrade, I recommend doing it at Radio Shack. They buy your old phone from you. The bought my iphone 8gb 3G phone for like $120 when I switched to the Evo back in June. Ending up only paying $80 for the Evo

If you only got $120 for your Iphone then you got hosed.

:ols:

After switching to Mac I'll never ever go back to Windows.

The computer at my parents house just crashed and they had to pay like $500 to get the hard drive restored.

One of my roomates had an HTC with Windows on it, another had the iPhone. One of them was very happy with their phone, the other had to replace his multiple times.

Microsoft sucks.

---------- Post added January-11th-2011 at 04:24 PM ----------

Awesome. I am pumped.

The good thing about Microsoft is that any Joe IT can fix it.

Wait till your Mac hard drive crashes. Please post the cost the Mac Store you had to take your Mac to charges. ;)

The good thing about Microsoft is that any Joe IT can fix it.

Wait till your Mac hard drive crashes. Please post the cost the Mac Store you had to take your Mac to charges. ;)

...As someone who fixes Macs at an Apple Store, I can tell you that any Joe IT can fix their hard drive too. It isn't that hard to turn a screwdriver, disconnect a cable and reconnect a hard drive. And as far as the cost goes, you would be surprised how few out of warranty repairs we actually do.

...As someone who fixes Macs at an Apple Store, I can tell you that any Joe IT can fix their hard drive too. It isn't that hard to turn a screwdriver, disconnect a cable and reconnect a hard drive. And as far as the cost goes, you would be surprised how few out of warranty repairs we actually do.

hey Eyes, i have a problem with my mac. He needs a new motherboard, do you think you can install it? its a old apple ibook from the early 2000s

Archived