Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Redskins - Cowboys Game Thread

ixcuincle

Grossman did fine today, and proved that he deserves to be re-signed as our backup. We should also find playing time for Beck in the next couple of games.

I screamed on this board years ago that we should have drafted DeSean Jackson, and hopefully if Andrew Luck somehow becomes available, we'll take him.

No, no it isn't. Not at all. We are eliminated from playoff contention, and just improved our draft stock while shutting the media the **** up about Kyle and Rex.

Sorry, not this time.

Im glad everybody is remembering the bigger picture here. It was a win-win in my opinion. We played a great game, showed signs of life, and still gain ground in the draft. Exactly what I wanted today. :-)

Exactly. lol, can't believe there are still people complaining. Rex improved his stock around the league, and if he continues to play like this (even with the turnovers) we, at the very least, might be able to get a 4th or 5th rounder for him.

Who is the bigger ********? Desean jackson or brandon jacobs?

Tough, tough question.

That might be the understatement of the decade. B Mitch can be so far off. Like Chick Hernandez, he took it personally that his beloved McNabb was "disrespected" and benched.

BMitch is correct in his assessment of Shanny so far. Shanny talked about being a winner this year that and his moves this year were a failure. I agree with BMitch that we should have blew up the team from the beginning and not brought in McNabb for the quick fix. Trevor saying Shanny had garbage pieces to deal with is no excuse when no one didn't want to hear any of that when Zorn and Campbell were here.

Trevor says we are 3 years away from being an average NFL team would mean that shanny's tenure here in 3 years was a failure.

Imagine 4 years of Shanny results in us being an average team and he would have one year left on his contract. Do we elevate Shanny junior for continuity sake?

The insults against me were really uncalled for. I didn't mean give him a 10 year $100 million contract and anoint him the savior but I do think something like a 3 year minimal deal is in order if the trend continues. He's been in this system for two years, clearly knows the offense well, and played the best game we've seen in years from a QB.

How is the media shut up? Rex is not the future. More screen passes were called. He looked like Jason Campbell with the check downs and come crunch time no running plays to slow down the blitz.

How many games did Jason Campbell throw 4 td passes, 300 yards in his career here?

We know Rex isn't the future. He's 30. But regardless, he had a better game than McNabb has had ALL SEASON LONG. It's undeniable. So all the people claiming that Shanny "lost the locker room" and that he was the dumbest coach in history just got to watch the goat he benched HoF QB DONOVAN MCNABB for throw 4 touchdown passes and succeed at 2 2 point conversions. Yes, the media will look dumb if they continue to lament McNabb's benching in the wake of Rex's performance. He was the ONLY reason we were in that game at all. Believe what you want if you disagree, but there are none so blind as those who will not see.

Archived