Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Help Remembering the Name of that Movie Thread.

HRNY4ZRNY

Thought it would be cool to open up a thread where people can write what they remember about a movie but cant remember the name.

Here is mine: Christmas Movie, early 90's, Girl wants to find her Dad, He plays the piano in a mall, She takes a Hot air Balloon ride, I think there is a fat elf... Thats all I got. Any Help?

This lady moves in to a neighborhood and the neighbor (he is a lawyer) that lives next to her starts sleeping with her. The new neighbor also has a girlfriend (blonde) that she sleeps with from time to time. Then the new neighbor sleeps with another neighbor (a doctor I think). I can't remember if the wives ever find out or not but at some point someone uses a stuffed bear with a camera in it to video some of the sleeping around.

I can't remember the name :(

I've seen only snippets of this one. A woman orders a pizza. She is apparently unemployed, because she hangs out in lacy lingerie all the time. The pizza delivery guy comes to the door. The woman is a little short of cash, and wonders if there is anything she can do to make up the difference. The pizza guy smiles. A funky syncopated beat is heard on the soundtrack, and with a quick cut, the couple are pounding the pepperoni.

I can't remember the name, and I've never seen the ending.

Can't help you daveaki, but I do have one that I can't exactly remember. Years ago I watched a movie where Ice-T was portrayed as a serial killer, and was invited to some island ( maybe ) and when he gets there, he finds out that he's only there to be hunted and killed. I don't remember any other actors in the movie, and I only saw it once, around '97 or so, so I can't really remember anything else, other than it was a pretty wild movie.

Can't help you daveaki, but I do have one that I can't exactly remember. Years ago I watched a movie where Ice-T was portrayed as a serial killer, and was invited to some island ( maybe ) and when he gets there, he finds out that he's only there to be hunted and killed. I don't remember any other actors in the movie, and I only saw it once, around '97 or so, so I can't really remember anything else, other than it was a pretty wild movie.

Surviving the Game

This lady moves in to a neighborhood and the neighbor (he is a lawyer) that lives next to her starts sleeping with her. The new neighbor also has a girlfriend (blonde) that she sleeps with from time to time. Then the new neighbor sleeps with another neighbor (a doctor I think). I can't remember if the wives ever find out or not but at some point someone uses a stuffed bear with a camera in it to video some of the sleeping around.

I can't remember the name :(

Consenting Adults?

Is Kevin Spacey in it?

I've seen only snippets of this one. A woman orders a pizza. She is apparently unemployed, because she hangs out in lacy lingerie all the time. The pizza delivery guy comes to the door. The woman is a little short of cash, and wonders if there is anything she can do to make up the difference. The pizza guy smiles. A funky syncopated beat is heard on the soundtrack, and with a quick cut, the couple are pounding the pepperoni.

I can't remember the name, and I've never seen the ending.

Big Sausage Pizza?

Archived