Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Albert Haynesworth vs. Kenny Powers… Who has a better chance at resurrecting their career?(NSFW)

LaRonDontLikeUgly

5243943330_77b91b038d.jpg

We all know KP is

to suck his dream's **** and play some AA ball in the springtime…. Fat Albert's future is uncertain at this point, but we can all rest assure that he's going to get his 'fresh' start somewhere else next year.

So which of these two legendary, hi-caliber professional athletes will successfully revive their careers and win back the hearts of millions of disappointed fans?

My vote is Kenny, and here is why:

Kenny impregnated the girl of his dreams and gained a new outlook on his life and priorities… While Albert was only able to impregnate a

Kenny shoots 'roids on the reg, while the only things coursing through Albert's veins are bacon grease and hollandaise sauce.

Kenny has top assistant Stevie Janowski working by his side… and Albert clowns around with that anonymous

Chad Speck.

Kenny gained

and learned many new things on his spiritual conquest of Mexico… while Albert was busy learning every item on Ruby Tuesday's menu.

Kenny's All-American jetski will outrun Albert's flamer boat any day of the week.

So, with that being said…

HAYNESWORTH, YOU ARE ****ING OUT!

:point2sky

Ugly, this is an absolutely hilarious post. And the parellel between these two wonderful human beings is uncanny. If only we could ship Albert to mexico for good, all of the worlds problems would be solved forever.

Oh and my vote is, without a doubt, Kenny FU****G Powers!!

Kenny ****ing Powers. KFP, baby. Let me explain my answer with this quote from the legend himself:

"Just like in life, all of my successes depend on me. I'm the man who has the ball, I'm the man who can throw it faster than ****. So that is why I am better than everyone in the world. Kiss my *** and suck my ****. Everyone."

:beavisnbutthead:

Archived