Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN: NFL won't flex Cowboys-Eagles

tr1

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5866388&campaign=rss&source=NFLHeadlines

Associated Press

NEW YORK -- The last-place Dallas Cowboys are getting another chance in prime time.

Dallas' matchup Dec. 12 against the Philadelphia Eagles will remain on Sunday night even though the NFL could have moved a different game into the slot under its flexible scheduling rules.

The league said Tuesday the Patriots-Bears game in Week 14 will shift from 1 p.m. to 4:15 p.m. ET.

The Cowboys fell way behind in losing their last two prime-time contests.

The Eagles are 7-4 and tied for first place in the NFC East heading into Thursday's game against Houston. Dallas is 3-8 and plays at Indianapolis on Sunday.

in all honesty this is really about ratings. Dallas draws....a lot of people will tune in to watch them fail.

I think it's actually more about the Eagles drawing, this year. The Eagles have been part of several of the highest rated/watched games this year, with the Bears game being THE most watched game of the season so far.

Personally, I'd rather watch KC @ San Diego, because that's getting interesting.

This. I really want to see this game. The first match up was a great one, although it was all the way back in Week 1, and the Chargers weren't playing too well. This game essentially is going to decide 1st place in the AFCW. I'm surprised they aren't showing it with all the love that goes on across the NFL with Rivers and the SuperChargers...

Well I for one refuse to watch any Eagles game due to the trash at QB.

I simply can no longer stomach the white washing the TV comentators do when it comes to Vick and what he did.

So I know I'll be in the minority but I will not be watching that game............................unless of course the Redskins win this week and next and the Eagles drop tonight's game against the Texans.:D

Archived