Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

**Support The Troops** (VOTE FOR AFN GAME OF THE WEEK)

DeployedSkinsFan88

Hello Again,

Hey guys, its that time again. AFN is doing game of the week, apparently New Orleans Fans are doing the same thing in having their fan base vote for their deployed fans. We kicked @$$ last time, so if everyone could vote for the Washington/Vikings game that would be awesome. Heres the site, www.myafn.net Scroll to the bottom, and vote. That Easy....lets do this guys!!

Hmmm. You have to register your email now. Not sure what that changes though. You don't have to confirm anything. Just enter it. Maybe someone complained?

Eagles/Bears dominating right now though. 45% :(

Last time I had to put in my email also but you right never asked to confirm. When i voted from other PC's I just enter random emails.

Last time I had to put in my email also but you right never asked to confirm. When i voted from other PC's I just enter random emails.

Yeah thinking about it, maybe I did put my email. I don't know. That was like a month ago. My memory doesn't stretch that far.

Couldn't you cast a new vote from the same computer every 24 hours?

Couldn't you cast a new vote from the same computer every 24 hours?

I dont remember being able to. If I remember right every time I went back to that page it wouldn't give me the option to vote but only gave me the current % of votes per team. Not a big deal for me, I have class tomorrow and the college has at lest 60 PC's in the Library. :)

November-22nd-2010 11:31 AM

CAPT_CHAOS47

Re: **Support The Troops** (VOTE FOR AFN GAME OF THE WEEK)

when i was in iraq, all AFN showed was ..colts, pats, cowgirls...the vote doesn't work. Even when i was in Germany(5 years) AFN showed the same teams every damn week...

**Are you sure, mabye Germany is different, ive been deployed for 2 total years out of my 41/2 years in so far and the Fans Choice is always shown

Archived