Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is everyone ready to bow down and recognize the greatness which is the Philadelphia Eagles

Westbrook36

I find it hilarious that these birds fans are gloating about a win over the mighty dallas failboys, I mean really?! They are awful. I mean whatever makes you feel better, it's gonna end the same way it always does, birds out via wild card/divisional spanking by 1 of the 5 teams that are better than they are. I do think the pukes showed us something tho....beat the crap outta vick, it's not only fun, but he's about as fragile as deseana, lol. What a bunch of girls. At least bania has his bff now, I wonder if bania keeps the door unlocked for vick at night?

dock, you don't know football and have no objectivity; if you weren't on a Skins board, you'd never get away with it.

The Eagles lose Bradley and you immediately climax on yourself and then say the Eagles are going to be horrible against the pass in relation to TEs. This is after you said Bradley was the worst cover LB in the league. You don't know anything about Chaney. You just know he is an Eagle and you desperately hopes he sucks. He led the team in tackles after getting thrown in at MLB. Is he going to be good? I don't know. I know I am worried. You just immediately say he sucks. It is what you do. Look I am dock.

Jamar Chaney. LOL.

I don't care how many points we won by. It was a road NFC East game. If you knew anything about football, you'd know just how tough games like this are.

Unless you are playing the Redskins and you score 59 ****ing points against them in their house.

Ouch. That hurts, doesn't it?

---------- Post added December-14th-2010 at 02:39 PM ----------

By the way, dock roots and celebrates Eagle injuries more than I've ever seen an opposing fan do so in my entire life on internet message boards. He doesn't even try to hide it.

I find it hilarious that these birds fans are gloating about a win over the mighty dallas failboys, I mean really?! They are awful. I mean whatever makes you feel better, it's gonna end the same way it always does, birds out via wild card/divisional spanking by 1 of the 5 teams that are better than they are. I do think the pukes showed us something tho....beat the crap outta vick, it's not only fun, but he's about as fragile as deseana, lol. What a bunch of girls. At least bania has his bff now, I wonder if bania keeps the door unlocked for vick at night?

Yeah, Vick is like glass. The Eagles almost lost when he left the game because the injuries he had.

Oh wait. You have no idea what you are talking about.

Yeah, Vick is like glass. The Eagles almost lost when he left the game because the injuries he had.

At least you are consistent there Westy. And, Vic is your team. Remove Vic and you struggle to make the playoffs much less win in the playoffs.

Just remember to tell your cheap FO to pay Vic lots of money to keep him for the future. You have no one else.

dock, you don't know football and have no objectivity; if you weren't on a Skins board, you'd never get away with it.

Don't argue any football, Bania, I wouldn't want you to hurt yourself. Just attack, that's a good approach.

See how he doesn't even respond or contribute to anything resembling a discussion?

I said earlier in the year how the TEs can have an impact against this defense. And if you actually watched games you would realize that this has been happening all year. Why don't you argue that this hasn't been happening. Quick, go to nfl.com and try to get some stats. Then pretend that it has anything to do with your knowledge of anything on the field.

lol, uh do you remember the first game we played you? we broke vick and your team. you lost. remember?

At least you are consistent there Westy. And, Vic is your team. Remove Vic and you struggle to make the playoffs much less win in the playoffs.

Just remember to tell your cheap FO to pay Vic lots of money to keep him for the future. You have no one else.

this, westy is praying that vick doesn't get broken again and they pay him big bucks to stay

I don't understand. Are you saying the Bird FO is not cheap?

I'm saying that just because our FO doesn't throw big contracts at players that aren't worth it, it doesn't mean they are cheap. Maybe your FO should take notes. how much are they paying layzworth again?

and if vick us our only weapon...man I can't believe I'm even arguing this...djax, mccoy, avant, maclin, celek. we have a QB riding bench that half the league would kill for

I'm saying that just because our FO doesn't throw big contracts at players that aren't worth it, it doesn't mean they are cheap. Maybe your FO should take notes. how much are they paying layzworth again?

and if vick us our only weapon...man I can't believe I'm even arguing this...djax, mccoy, avant, maclin, celek. we have a QB riding bench that half the league would kill for

First, the Bird FO is cheap. Review the history in the ATN for all the reasons why they are.

Second, no better example than the two skins/birds games this season. With Vic equals win, without Vic equals loss.

And, please, Vic is the reason why you are winning. I really hope the bird FO does go cheap and Vic signs big elsewhere so I can kill two birds with one stone. Prove again the FO is cheap and prove that Vic was the reason for success this season. Let your " QB riding bench that half the league would kill for" play and see what happens.

First, the Bird FO is cheap. Review the history in the ATN for all the reasons why they are.

Second, no better example than the two skins/birds games this season. With Vic equals win, without Vic equals loss.

And, please, Vic is the reason why you are winning. I really hope the bird FO does go cheap and Vic signs big elsewhere so I can kill two birds with one stone. Prove again the FO is cheap and prove that Vic was the reason for success this season. Let your " QB riding bench that half the league would kill for" play and see what happens.

yeah last time i checked he got knocked outta the game against the packers, then sucked against us, oooooooo everyone must want him, HAHAHAHAHA, and since when does this guy read the minds of all the FO's of the league? if this guy knows so much, why is he trying to get his point across on a skins message board? lol, what failure these philthy fans are, hahahahahaha

---------- Post added December-14th-2010 at 12:06 PM ----------

Damn, it's gonna feel good when the Birds don't win the big one...again.

it's felt good for the past 26 years of my life, lol, i'll enjoy another year of it!

LOL! wow!

you guys literally have me laughing out loud right now. You gonna laugh at us for not winning the superbowl when you can't even make the playoffs. Our front office sucks yet yours hasn't put together a decent team in two decades. this forum is comedy gold!

only one thing to say, I guess....TELL EM, DJAX!

djaxmad2.gif

Please, no one thought this team was one or two players away from anything. If that was the case there is no way they would have let the ultimate team player, and team leader in Sheldon Brown leave and have Ellis Hobbs replace him. The guy wasn't even asking for money.

They wouldn't have be starting a rookie at free safety

They would have brought in a pass rushing DE, because both Peppers and Kampman were out there for the taking. Think of what this defense could do if it actually had another end to complement Cole.

Hell I know Witherspoon wasn't much, but he was their best LB and they released him. Seriously, that move is outrageous if you think you are on the verge of winning a title.

Marlin Jackson? Is that a super bowl season move? No.

If they really thought they were this close, then they should have gone for it. But they didn't. They thought they were rebuilding with Kolb, and got lucky with Vick. Vick masks so many weaknesses in the Oline that would have killed Kolb. Reid knew this. Instead, they will come up short one more time. And we all get to watch.

If they really thought they were this close, then they should have gone for it. But they didn't. They thought they were rebuilding with Kolb, and got lucky with Vick. Vick masks so many weaknesses in the Oline that would have killed Kolb. Reid knew this. Instead, they will come up short one more time. And we all get to watch.

Well, at least you'll be watching something since the redskin's season has been over for a few weeks now. Another regular season flame-out. Enjoy the show!

see the above .gif

I'm known as a straight shooter and have no problem admitting that the Eagles are a fine team. I don't see them winning it this year, but you can't deny that they are in great shape for the foreseeable future because they are young and continue to draft well.Not to mention they aren't afraid to let their "star" players go before it's too late.

I also think it's an act of desperation when we keep bringing up the Lombardi's that are collecting dust because they happened so long ago. I would rather be in playoff position every year like they are then to be done before we hit December. I would love to experience heartbreak playoff or SB losses over the apathy that has set in for us 'skins fans.

I'm known as a straight shooter and have no problem admitting that the Eagles are a fine team. I don't see them winning it this year, but you can't deny that they are in great shape for the foreseeable future because they are young and continue to draft well.Not to mention they aren't afraid to let their "star" players go before it's too late.

I also think it's an act of desperation when we keep bringing up the Lombardi's that are collecting dust because they happened so long ago. I would rather be in playoff position every year like they are then to be done before we hit December. I would love to experience heartbreak playoff or SB losses over the apathy that has set in for us 'skins fans.

I don't think any of us can deny the Eagles are a good team and playoff bound. As a matter of fact, apart from the Eagles being an NFC East rival, I've always respected them as an organization.

What I cannot tolerate, though, is their fans. So much bloody trash talk and an displaced sense of superiority. Always there to puff out their chests when they're doing well, laughing and jeering when members of the opposing team are down and out, taking time out of their day just to troll the competition's message boards, and taking pride in boorish behavior

Now, Redskins fans aren't saints, either; but this is a whole new level of douchebaggery. They love this.

It's one thing to be passionate. It's quite another to be a jackass, and Eagles fans crossed that threshold.

So, no, I have nothing against the team itself; but when you've got loudmouths screaming in your ear all the time, it's a little difficult to be objective.

Very classy post and much appreciated. I enjoy listening to the retired football players on sports talk radio. Hugh Douglass, my all time favorite Eagle, responded to a Cowboy fan calling into WIP before the birds/boys game. As usual, the puke fan reminded Hugh, "the boys won five championships, the Eagles have yet to win one". Hugh responded by stating "Who is in a better position to win a superbowl this year. That's all that matters. Let's talk about yesterday. Get a life". I think thats well said.

I use to have a full head of hair, a ****in' bachelor pad and a blackbook that always kept me busy. I mean really, it's like watching "Old School". Quite comical. Someone that looks like **** today is almost always going to remind you of how "great" they looked in the past. The problem there is nobody gives a rats ass!

I completely agree bluefood in regards to their fans. Big time douchebags.

yep, called the new guy out because he didn't want to address anything anyone said when it didn't fit his agenda....his response....

I don't really want to get into a back-and-forth on these forums. I'm only a guest after all.

lol, can't openly admit he was a cowboys fan earlier this year but when they got trashed he jumped to the birds because he's spent his entire life rooting for cons/ex-cons (dallas), philthy is the next best thing, and to add to that, half their fanbase are ex-cons/cons

ya know this thread would be much more successful had it been created AFTER super bowl championship, but then again the eagles don't know anything about super bowl championship parties or parades, let alone threads.

and don't worry, just in case you eagles fans forget to do it, i'll be the first person to make a thread congratulating them on another nfc championship game loss, provided they get there.

ya know this thread would be much more successful had it been created AFTER super bowl championship, but then again the eagles don't know anything about super bowl championship parties or parades, let alone threads.

and don't worry, just in case you eagles fans forget to do it, i'll be the first person to make a thread congratulating them on another nfc championship game loss, provided they get there.

Please do. I'm not Westy although I do admire his moxy. I'm a realist and am more than capable of handling another defeat. I wasn't expecting this type of season out of the second youngest team in the league. 8-8 was my prediction. I didn't think Vick was capable of learning the position and becoming a team player. I also don't have a clue whats its like to spend 18 months in federal pen. Maybe he changed?

For all that they're still loaded with talent and draft picks and they will continue to improve as they are a young team. I'll take it for what it is and enjoy the ride. I don't play for the team, I'm merely a spectator.

BTW, can anyone provide a link for "the mayor getting handcuffed". It seems to have been removed.

Heres the original link:

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?341343-I-was-handcuffed-detained-and-harassed-by-PG-County-Police-yesterday-at-the-game

Seems Extreme is censoring one of their own!

Some excerpts:

"

I dont complain when I had to buy another 2 tickets, 3 years ago because it got knocked out of my GF's hand when 2 drunk Eagles fans were fighting each other as I was entering. "

"

Well Dan. You just lost your #1 supporter.

You are pretty close to losing a great Redskin fan.

Im sick of the losing, and the excises every year, and all the changes, and all the promises.

But I still go to FedEx Field EVERY single game, and even though the team doesn't always give 100% on the field, I give you 100% in the stands."

Archived