Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New trailer for a brand new FPS game called Homefront (pretty good video imo)

kiingspadee

So here is my opinion, take if for what its worth.

Thank God that Gamestop lets you return used games for full cash back within 7 days. I'll be returning it tomorrow.

1) not really a problem with the game as much as the store. The used game was $10 less than the new game. But the code you need to get online costs $10 if it has been used before. So it makes more sense to just buy the new game. Again, more a Gamestop problem but I don't like that you have to use a code at all. Just make it so that if you have the disk, you can get online.

This was one of the things that really irked me. I rented it from Blockbuster so of course I could only play to rank 5 as well. $10 just for a code so you can keep ranking up?? Yeah no thank you. How hard is it to just pop the disc in, play and rank up from there????

Not to be rude, but aren't you guys getting tired of the FPS? I mean, I play Black Ops, and while it's fun, it's still just a generis FPS.

I miss the 90's. haha

Not me. I didn't used to be a big FPS fan......or a huge video game fan. I used to play a lot of Tomb Raider type games when I did play. Then one of the Rainbow 6 games got me interested. And now I am addicted to Black Ops. My wife hates it.

I mean, I've beaten Halo 1,2,3 and Gears of War 2. But games like Homefront, Killzone, Call of Duty, Battlefield, the new Medel of Honour all feel the same to me. These games are released every few months. And the sheeple will continue to buy them. Like I said, I really miss the 90's.

If you buy the game new, it comes with the code. But if you rent it or buy it used, then you have to pay ten bucks to play past level 5.
That is really stupid.

As I recall, they did the same thing with Madden 11. It's a way of them making money off of games that were already sold. :doh:

Archived