Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Thank you letter from the Redskins Front Office

danbee

This is a thank you letter for all you fans out there willing to finance this team based on overpriced tickets and jersey sales without us having to win anything. You make our job really easy first we bring in a retread or under qualified coach (Marty, Joe Gibbs II, Shanny, and Zorn) mix it with a shiny new TV at the stadium, and top it off with a trade or free agent that will amount to nothing but yet like sheep you all run out and buy the jerseys (McNabb #1 in jersey sales #2 on the depth chart? Lets not forget about your Jason Taylor jerseys all you dancing with the stars fans purchased).

Just when you start to get wise on the jersey scam we bust out the ring of fame collection. Who can resist buying a jersey of a player that they've never seen play.

Thank you again,

The Front Office

P.S. Coming soon your JaMarcus Russell jerseys with a pocket for your "Purple Drank"

That's not really from the Front Office, is it?

http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Dan_Snyder

Daniel Snyder is considered the father of the 'It doesn't matter if you win championships as long as you make ****loads of money' business model. This model consists of spending lots of money as an investment in order to make greater return. Snyder accomplishes this by attracting the biggest names in football to play for the Redskins for tons of money, thus energizing the fan base.

He then doesn't address any of the other needs of the organization whilst jacking up prices in every facet of the business.

That's not really from the Front Office, is it?

Do you seriously need to ask that? C'mon Man! (lol I have been wanting to use that ESPN Monday Night Countdown title segment for some time)

First off I seriously hope danbee doesn't honestly think Shanny is in the same class of coaches as Zorn. Shanny is proven, 2 rings to show for his philosophy. But maybe I am mistaken. Maybe John Elway was the real coach those 2 years and Shanny just wore a headset for looks.

The only way he could of come in this year and done all that much better then they have is if he took over a team like the Colts or Patriots. We weren't stock full of real talent people. It takes time, you have to pick the positions you want to improve year by year. You can't do it all at once, it just doesn't happen.

Do you seriously need to ask that? C'mon Man! (lol I have been wanting to use that ESPN Monday Night Countdown title segment for some time)

First off I seriously hope danbee doesn't honestly think Shanny is in the same class of coaches as Zorn. Shanny is proven, 2 rings to show for his philosophy. But maybe I am mistaken. Maybe John Elway was the real coach those 2 years and Shanny just wore a headset for looks.

The only way he could of come in this year and done all that much better then they have is if he took over a team like the Colts or Patriots. We weren't stock full of real talent people. It takes time, you have to pick the positions you want to improve year by year. You can't do it all at once, it just doesn't happen.

No Shanny falls in the retread category, my complaint is more about never starting fresh and truly rebuilding through the draft. For years now we've seen a bandaid here and a bandaid there (Normally high priced bust free agents) just to keep us holding on. Nothing is new, this D McNabb, Rex Grossman, J Russell type crap is the same thing as the Brad Johnson, Jeff George stuff we all went through.

I have no problem complaining about management, heck, I was all about the fan card movement.

However, management has nothing to do with a coach thinking he could play mind games with the media and no one would catch on.

There are many teams who would gladly take Shanny off of our hands, so while we are still a work in progress I do not think the pitchforks need to come out just yet.

No Shanny falls in the retread category, my complaint is more about never starting fresh and truly rebuilding through the draft. For years now we've seen a bandaid here and a bandaid there (Normally high priced bust free agents) just to keep us holding on. Nothing is new, this D McNabb, Rex Grossman, J Russell type crap is the same thing as the Brad Johnson, Jeff George stuff we all went through.

Please explain in detail how you would have handled this offseason including draft picks, FA signings etc.

Your right... we haven't seen any infusement of young talent on this team.

Oh yeah... we have! (Trent Williams, Anthony Armstrong, Brandon Banks, Ryan Torrain, etc etc...)

To think we can completely replace all of our aging players in one swoop is rediculous.. It takes time, and you must also maintain veterans to mentor the incoming youth

This is a thank you letter for all you fans out there willing to finance this team based on overpriced tickets and jersey sales without us having to win anything. You make our job really easy first we bring in a retread or under qualified coach (Marty, Joe Gibbs II, Shanny, and Zorn) mix it with a shiny new TV at the stadium, and top it off with a trade or free agent that will amount to nothing but yet like sheep you all run out and buy the jerseys (McNabb #1 in jersey sales #2 on the depth chart? Lets not forget about your Jason Taylor jerseys all you dancing with the stars fans purchased).

Just when you start to get wise on the jersey scam we bust out the ring of fame collection. Who can resist buying a jersey of a player that they've never seen play.

Thank you again,

The Front Office

P.S. Coming soon your JaMarcus Russell jerseys with a pocket for your "Purple Drank"

Some of you guys are absolutely amazing!! :doh:

Archived