Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL: Hall has record-tying four INTs, Cutler slammed again as Redskins pound Bears

airs0ft3r

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2010102405/2010/REG7/redskins@bears/recap/full-story

Why I posted this article...:

“Right before we started warming up, I started thinking about him,” Haynesworth said. “It was kind of hard. I cried a little bit and I heard my younger brother say, ‘You’re crying over me?’ I had to dry it up and be a big brother and play ball.”

Take it as you will. I'm glad he was out there for us.

looks like Cutler "owned" himself....:ols:

On if there was any talk of throwing away from DeAngelo Hall:"No, not at all. I've played against him before. There's no reason to shy away from him. That's hard for me to say after throwing four picks to a guy. Still, if we had to play them tomorrow, I'd still go after him every time if we could."

..And if you continued to go after him, he would still be picking you off!!! What a clown...

Its horrible to think of a situation like the one AH endured in football terms, but maybe this was that "turning point" that some people reach when tragedy strikes. A kind of inspired attention to the things they take pride in in life.

Its possible.

Either way, I'm glad that AH played today, especially with how much of an impact he had. And I hope that he continues to deal with this in a healthy, positive way.

haynesworth really is a shame. if he could get on the same page as our coaching staff with his mentality, he can be a wrecking machine for this defense. i really hope if this D starts playing lights out itll motivate him to want to be here. if hes gonna leave next year thats ok, but its just a shame that he shows us what he can really do at times, only to have his attitude get in the way.

I haven't got a chance to praise Hall's play today, so lemme say: GREAT GAME DeAngelo!!!

Can we stop bashing this guy? Yes, he is egocentric. Yes, sometimes he doesn't back up his mouth and gets burned or doesn't make a tackle. But on the whole the guy makes plays. And he just turned 26! Let's keep him, huh?

And yes, good game Albert too. I feel for him and hope he plays with that emotion continiously. Still horribly overpaid...had to get that in sorry.

Archived