Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

i have White Boys disease, help. :)

GoSkins561

You could always counter the effects of such racial stereotypes by fathering a few ****s out of wedlock. Equilibrium is the key... I believe this is how the pros avoid this disease. Kemp added years to his career this way.

Blaming the white man for your vertical challenges is also the correct attitude. You will be jumping out of the gym in no time. Here is to your continued recovery.

^^ Dude, you're gonna be disappointed. You're not gonna throw it down. Trust me. And I find it funny that you think you're gonna get 6 inches to a FOOT of hops at 36 LMAO. Can't believe no one else has called you on that. That's LUDICROUS.

You don't know me and what I'm capable of. Without even stepping on the court for 7 months or doing a single exercise that focused Improving vertical leap, I walked in, jumped and grabbed the rim. I don't need to get that much higher to throw it down, ill post a picture for you when I do it.

You could always counter the effects of such racial stereotypes by fathering a few ****s out of wedlock. Equilibrium is the key... I believe this is how the pros avoid this disease. Kemp added years to his career this way.

Blaming the white man for your vertical challenges is also the correct attitude. You will be jumping out of the gym in no time. Here is to your continued recovery.

:ols: or eat fried chicken on a daily basis. :silly:

You don't know me and what I'm capable of. Without even stepping on the court for 7 months or doing a single exercise that focused Improving vertical leap, I walked in, jumped and grabbed the rim. I don't need to get that much higher to throw it down, ill post a picture for you when I do it.

Dude, grabbing the rim and dunking a basketball are entirely different things! Its like comparing apples to oranges. Grabbing the rim is NOTHING. And by "throw it down" I'm talking a nice dunk, not some weak ass dunk where you can barely tell if you dunked or not. Its an absolute joke that you think you're gonna get 6 inches of vertical,much less a FOOT lol.

I'm 5'8" and white, currently weigh 168 but my ideal weight is probably 160 with better muscle tone. I too, suffer from White Boy's Disease. I cannot even touch rim. Is my cause hopeless or is there a chance I could eventually dunk? Any recommendations?

Sorry, no chance of it ever happening.

I'm 5'8" and white, currently weigh 168 but my ideal weight is probably 160 with better muscle tone. I too, suffer from White Boy's Disease. I cannot even touch rim. Is my cause hopeless or is there a chance I could eventually dunk? Any recommendations?

ZERO chance of that happening...If you were over 6', there could be a chance, but youre too short to make up for the lack of hops.

Blaming the white man for your vertical challenges is also the correct attitude.

Absolutely! When in doubt, always blame the white man, works for me every time.

You cold try one of these

europa-trampoline-md.jpg

Archived