Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How To Spell Kemoeatu

PortisDBest

Well this is my first thread and I hope(after reading the rules and looking in the description of each subforum) that I am posting this in the right section.

That said, Ive read and heard plenty of people who cant spell Kemoeatu. The little trick I can give you is if you seperate the word in 3 you will be able to spell it and say it easily. Kemo-eat-u. Since he is pretty big the eat u part is pretty easy to remember. To say it you go Kemo-yatu

I also wanted to say Ive met Ma'ake when I went to watch a Panthers game and he is one nice guy and the helmet he wears, is pretty huge.

Thanks for reading and have a good one

How do you spell Kemoeatu? That's easy - O-V-E-R-R-A-T-E-D. Alternative spelling - B-U-S-T.

I would not say that. He was coming off an injury and the skins hoped he could regain some form.

Well, he didn't and it appears his best days are behind him. I would not call that overrated or a bust. I would simply say it is time for retirement.

Well he is doing a good job. The bad part is they never get credit for a good play. Its like the O-Lineman's they never get the credit the deserve. I mean If Clay Matthews is playing like a beast, its because Raji,and Jenkins are actually doing something good in there

Well he is doing a good job. The bad part is they never get credit for a good play. Its like the O-Lineman's they never get the credit the deserve. I mean If Clay Matthews is playing like a beast, its because Raji,and Jenkins are actually doing something good in there

A good job at what? Every game I've watched there is no pressure from the middle and our linebackers are constantly fighting off OL to get to the ball carriers! That is not what we brought him here for, we need a dominate presences in the middle he is not the solution! Nice guy but not starting material!

Archived