Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Close Games Or Blowouts?

Chase M

I prefer close games against good opponents and blowouts against bad teams for us.

In general I prefer close games because there is more excitement, and it doesn't need to be high scoring, just enough scoring to where it's a good-paced game. Like a 20-17 game is good for me, tho obviously more scoring is more exciting (unless its against us).

Hmmm,

This is a catch 22 question for me.

1) I want the Skins to blow people out so that I can finally say we are an awesome team.

2) If they blow people out how many games am I actually gonna watch all the way through?

Hmmm,yes very hard to decide.

I'm leaning towards BLOW-OUT!

But

If they do that everyweek what chance does Sunday have when I see they have ol say The Rams?

Opps wait

Maybe the Lions?

Opps wait

I know,I know

the Raiders. :)

Just win baby!!!! I dont mind a close game when we are playing a team that it should be close. But when its a game like Texans, we should of finished them and made that a blow out. We always play to the level of the other team, we need to play hard on the same level no matter if its Packers, Colts, Dallas, Rams, or Lions. Then we will see some blow outs vs the teams that we should be blowing out.

The right answer is it doesn't matter as long as the Skins win :)

Since I go to many of the games at FedEx, I like close games at home and blowouts on the road. Don't get me wrong.......the games when we crushed the Lions in the playoffs in early 2000 and when we dominated the Cowboys in 2005 were sweet.......but I like it when the stadium crowd is intense from start to finish, with each fan feeling like they are participating in helping the team to win.

For those who saw the three Skins SB victories live, which one did you enjoy the most? I liked the one over the Dolphins the best, not only because it was our first Lombardi, but also because it was a hell of a game, topped off by Riggo's dramatic run. The other two were great as well, but not as memorable to me as that one.

Dolphins because it was the first and most intense, but as I got older, I really appreciated not having heart attacks for the other 2. The Broncos SB had me fuming after the 1st quarter. Wasn't sure we'd win that until halftime. Never doubted the Bills game. We rocked teams all season and I knew the Bills were no match for us. Especially when their defensive line coach called the Hogs a bunch of pigs.

Archived