Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Special Teams from Sideline hit:

Thiebear

They showed the sidelines play with the Greenbay playercoming off the sideline 1/2 way down the field and laying out a Redskins player?

The announcers were making fun of the play but no flag?

Should you just keep 3 players on the sidelines to save them all that running?

The player getting hit has no idea the player is coming, how can you register an incoming from a location you hadn't scanned coming downfield.

My initial assumption was that it's not illegal because of the risk associated - IE, who would have a player sitting on the sidelines just run into the game to make a play? Think about it...it doesnt provide any advantage whatsover in any spot on the field (maybe rushing the QB but thats just tasteless). Would love to know the facts though.

My initial assumption was that it's not illegal because of the risk associated - IE, who would have a player sitting on the sidelines just run into the game to make a play? Think about it...it doesnt provide any advantage whatsover in any spot on the field (maybe rushing the QB but thats just tasteless). Would love to know the facts though.

I am not sure if it is illegal or not... but it should be illegal... our player was blindsided by a guy that just stepped off the sideline... thats almost like someone tripping a player running down the sideline... just dirty

That was complete BS. If it's not illegal, the rules need to make it so.

The Packers got away with murder yesterday.

Absolutely. Holding Orakpo and PI on about 6 throws that weren't called and Woodson throws a hissy fit when the refs finally call one?!?! and these guys are the NFC favorites? oh boy...this could get interesting.

Looked for a link on You Tube but didn't see anything. If you have the NFL network it will probably be one of the replayed games of the week so you might see it there.

I noticed this and thought it was very odd that there was no flag. Both Buck and Troy the Boy Toy Redskins Hater, even said something about the play and that there should have been a flag.

Archived