Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Devin Thomas or Dwayne Jarrett?

PosseLover

I remember some on this site wanted D.J. back when he was drafted and nobody really wanted D.T...

I know D.J. never made an impact in Carolina, but maybe a change would be good. He was never really wanted by many Panthers' fans because they knew he wouldn't play much because of Steve Smith and Muhammad.

Just a thought my ES friends. Comments

Thomas does more than Jarrett does, since Jarrett doesn't play ST.

And Thomas hasn't gotten a DWI or been in any real trouble with the law, I thought Jarrett was a great college receiver because he had the talent around him but it just hasn't translated at all to the pro game. Like you said Longshot Thomas at least plays ST and has been our best kick off returner

Well, if our coaches comments are to believed, you've got Thomas whose football IQ is lower than the rocks in my backyard versus a guy who keeps showing he has no character.

As I said before, neither is going to do anything or has done anything in this league in a positive light.

What a depressing question, man.

Its gotten to the point where we have to compare DT to Dwayne Jarrett. And its actually an apt comparison, for the most part.

That's when you know you have to step your game up, or get the hell out :ols:

Archived