Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

nfl.fanhouse: Jerry Jones Facing Sexual Assault Suit

ECU-ALUM

lol wut?!

She had 2 million in her purse? Riiight.

They gave her GHB, a rapist drug of choice, to get her to drop her litigation? It would make sense if they gave her this drug to assault her but not to convince her to drop her law suit. "Hey about that law suit... does this rag smell like chloroform to you?"

I read this earlier and it's really a shame that anybody in the U.S. can sue anybody for anything with no real recourse.

This lady is a peach. Here is an image of her.

tqVS

According to reports, the 68th Judicial Court in Dallas County issued an order barring her from filing any more suits, they were so tired of dealing with her. Doesn't appear to have helped any.

It was actually reported that she claimed 3 million was stolen from her purse. I wonder how big a purse you have to carry around to have 3 million in it?

I don't know. This is crazy.

I read this earlier and it's really a shame that anybody in the U.S. can sue anybody for anything with no real recourse.

This lady is a peach. Here is an image of her.

According to reports, the 68th Judicial Court in Dallas County issued an order barring her from filing any more suits, they were so tired of dealing with her. Doesn't appear to have helped any.

It was actually reported that she claimed 3 million was stolen from her purse. I wonder how big a purse you have to carry around to have 3 million in it?

I don't know. This is crazy.

I dunno, Jerry could do worse :)

Archived