Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

DeSeanA Jackson...

SonnyJ

bad game and "non-factor" is two different things......when fans judge players on numbers alone, they fail to see the game for what it is......he was a factor in the passsing game, believe me, the entire def game plan is made and executed based on Djack.....and indeed he did draw coverages.......and without seeing the game film, i would like to think he took some guys deep on some of Vicks runs.......just sayin, he may not have had a good game (in the passing attack) but he was still a factor
OK. I guess since he actually had a couple of catches, calling him a non-factor was overdoing it. But he really wasn't the focus of the Giants defense today. Even Troy Aikman noted how often the Giants were leaving their DB's on an island.

OK. I guess since he actually had a couple of catches, calling him a non-factor was overdoing it. But he really wasn't the focus of the Giants defense today. Even Troy Aikman noted how often the Giants were leaving their DB's on an island.

well stated.....i wish you said that to begin with...and i coulda kept my mouth shut....hate defending DJack at all......both the Giants and the Eagles are bad ass.....and both are a threat to go to the SB imo

65741_1490862995110_1340048121_31056520_2093578_n.jpg

Nope. He's a little *****, though. How long until he grows scales on his arms again?

---------- Post added December-19th-2010 at 09:16 PM ----------

i think the mvp race will be a lot closer then many think

no other person in the world could have done with vick did today

Yeah, I know, he's the greatest quarterback to ever play the game. We should go ahead and put him in the hall of fame now to avoid the inevitable. He's the greatest person to ever live.

Nope. He's a little *****, though. How long until he grows scales on his arms again?

---------- Post added December-19th-2010 at 09:16 PM ----------

Yeah, I know, he's the greatest quarterback to ever play the game. We should go ahead and put him in the hall of fame now to avoid the inevitable. He's the greatest person to ever live.

damn you sound soooo mad

you mad!??!

He ran in front of the ennzone to run out the clock, einstein. That was a smart move, but unnecessary since the giants suck and don't have a dynamic playmaker like jackson on their team that can pull magical plays like that out of nowhere!

Maybe. When I saw the highlight it just looked like he was intentionally showing off and staring the Giants players down.

I still think he's an amazing player and would be thrilled if he were on this team.

I also still think he's kind of a punk.

seriously, jackson is the only player in the NFL i would not feel sorry for if he had an awful injury. yes hes an awesome player but the guy is a straight up jackass clown douchebag. a little showboating is fine, but hes gotta be the most immature doucheclown in the NFL.

some team needs to teach him a serious lesson in humility. its just a shame no one in this division is good enough to do so. at some point tho, somebody is going to put their helmet through his fragile body, and he wont be dancing after that.

in short, i hate this little scum bag.

He ran in front of the ennzone to run out the clock, einstein. That was a smart move, but unnecessary since the giants suck and don't have a dynamic playmaker like jackson on their team that can pull magical plays like that out of nowhere!

Nice try, but the clock had already expired. He was just being a clown, as usual.

I like DeSean Jackson, but, I'd just like if, for once in his life, he'd win a game with a TD or do something clutch in the final moments of the game. :ols:

Every week that goes by, the worse the losers bashing DJ look. I bet when the highlights come on and Jackson is dominating, yet again, they can't even look. BUT HE DOESN'T GET DIRTY OVER THE MIDDLE SO I WOULDN'T WANT HIM ON MY TEAM.

Too funny.

I like DeSean Jackson, but, I'd just like if, for once in his life, he'd win a game with a TD or do something clutch in the final moments of the game. :ols:

Every week that goes by, the worse the losers bashing DJ look. I bet when the highlights come on and Jackson is dominating, yet again, they can't even look. BUT HE DOESN'T GET DIRTY OVER THE MIDDLE SO I WOULDN'T WANT HIM ON MY TEAM.

Too funny.

Man, its gotten so funny that when he does something like today the first thing that comes to mind are the jokers in here hating on the guy. They probably turn to their buddy and go: (sassy-like voice) "He still doesn't go over the middle like Santana...I'd still take 'Tana over him any day" lol

---------- Post added December-20th-2010 at 01:16 AM ----------

Who cares, really?

No one on this board could play in the nfl at 165 lbs, do whatever you need to do to play the way you do d-jack. We're lovin it in philly, and they're hatin it everywhere else.

Say hello to the new millenium's Deion Sanders.

Love him when he's on your team, can't stand him if he's not

I love the guy as a player. I just can't stand all the extra nonsense.

which pic best describes dj's ownage of the nfc east

i gotta go with the skins one just bc of what was going on b4 the game

1-3.jpg

Nice pics but this one takes the cake:

cough.jpg

Coach throwing down his laminated plastic play calling sheet in the middle of you winning the game on the last play of regulation. Classic.

Oh, BS. The clock ran out when he was at the 25. Don't spew crap, the guy was just showing off.

Yep. We know that the first thing D-Jac did when he crossed the 25 yard line was to ignore the Giant players chasing him, slow down and look at the clock to see how much time was left.

The Giants played one-on-one coverage against him for the overwhelming majority of the game. And he fumbled away one of his 3 receptions. He was a non-factor in the passing game.

AND....that wasnt a fumble, why the heck didn't that get challenged???? Someone has to tell Andy Reid to throw the red flag on that

---------- Post added December-20th-2010 at 06:10 AM ----------

Oh, BS. The clock ran out when he was at the 25. Don't spew crap, the guy was just showing off.

so what...its freaking football, bet you love it when LL flexes his muscles after a hit and an 8 yard gain....no one shows off more then LL......its a game, these rich athletes are still playing a game, and showing off is part of it.

Riiight. Because when your running a punt return, you know exactly how much time is on the clock. Don't be retarded, please. He even said he was making sure that the time was completely gone in his post game interview.

We've all sean Jackson showboat, so you know if he was showboating he would have done MUCH more than that. You don't have to like the guy, but don't talk nonsense

yeah show that play jackson made in that giants game

Punt return and reception are two different things. Not to say that wasn't a clutch punt return, but he has yet to make a clutch reception, which is what everyone was talking about. That's all I'm saying. I never said he wasn't a difference making punt returner, but show me one of those game-clinching catches.

That being said, DeSean is a stud back there. The Giants punter messed up big time when he punted to him.

Bubble, can you with a straight face say now that Moss is washed up? His second game in a row where he's come up big? Sure he dropped the pass, but he got the Skins into the position where they were able to tie it up? You really want that guy off the team? He's not as dynamic as Jackson anymore, but he's still a good receiver.

EDIT: I know I'm just splitting hairs with my argument, but what fun would this board be if we all just agreed on everything :) Seriously though, I've changed my stance on the guy, save for him being a douchebag and Moss not being a quality receiver.

Punt return and reception are two different things. Not to say that wasn't a clutch punt return, but he has yet to make a clutch reception, which is what everyone was talking about. That's all I'm saying. I never said he wasn't a difference making punt returner, but show me one of those game-clinching catches.

That being said, DeSean is a stud back there. The Giants punter messed up big time when he punted to him.

Bubble, can you with a straight face say now that Moss is washed up? His second game in a row where he's come up big? Sure he dropped the pass, but he got the Skins into the position where they were able to tie it up? You really want that guy off the team? He's not as dynamic as Jackson anymore, but he's still a good receiver.

Santana is coming up big and is indeed a very good player, he is not D.Jack..........Fans always have to blast one player when comparing him to another, and its unnecessary.....like those that say, Brady is better then Manning ...therefore, Manning sucks....its puzzling how that works. To me, I think DJack is really running up the charts (pun intended) on the top WR list....and Sanatana is not that far off the top ten, really he isnt. Dude is playing good ball....its crazy how the Skins are just now starting to feature and target him??? Imagine if they had targeted him all year like they have the last 3-4 games......

eagles fans better enjoy this while they can. hes going to play some team at some point that isnt going to like his cute dancing and theyre going to pummel his fragile ass.

so all the eagles fans that are pumped about going to the post season and failing (as usual) get ready for somebody to do what the rest of the league wants to do: bury his ass on the turf.

Archived