Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

DeSeanA Jackson...

SonnyJ

eagles fans better enjoy this while they can. hes going to play some team at some point that isnt going to like his cute dancing and theyre going to pummel his fragile ass.

so all the eagles fans that are pumped about going to the post season and failing (as usual) get ready for somebody to do what the rest of the league wants to do: bury his ass on the turf.

One or two more hits like Dunta Robinson gave him and he'll be done. And it can't come fast enough.

How in the world is "Dunta" pronounced "Dante"?

eagles fans better enjoy this while they can. hes going to play some team at some point that isnt going to like his cute dancing and theyre going to pummel his fragile ass.

so all the eagles fans that are pumped about going to the post season and failing (as usual) get ready for somebody to do what the rest of the league wants to do: bury his ass on the turf.

Who gives a crap, dude? Honestly.

I'm an eagles fan first, and this season has been so full of fun and memorable moments that it could end right now and i'd be 100% satisfied.

Nobody had the eagles on top of the division, much less 2nd seed in the conference. You name me one person, in philly or outside of philly that had the eagles above .500

This season has already gone WAY beyond anyone's expectations. It's been an amazing ride. Winning the SB would be an amazing end, but even if we flame out in the first round it was a great ride and I'll love my eagles for giving us one of the most memorable seasons ever

I really dont get the hate either. Landry and Hall talked trash to Djax before the skins game. And both got burnt by Djax for a td on the first play of the game.

I guess your just mad because he is better than any WR the skins have. I know plenty of skins fans who would love to have Djax play for the skins.

Who gives a crap, dude? Honestly.

I'm an eagles fan first, and this season has been so full of fun and memorable moments that it could end right now and i'd be 100% satisfied.

Ah, Eagles fans. So excited about regular season success. Seeing as how that's all they have to go off of, I guess this is an expected post.

---------- Post added December-20th-2010 at 09:32 AM ----------

i dont get the hate for him that bad, just because he celebrates wildly.......and shows off.....you must really hate LL30.

LL used to be like that. He's toned down his celebrations a lot since last year.

Ah, Eagles fans. So excited about regular season success. Seeing as how that's all they have to go off of, I guess this is an expected post.

LL used to be like that. He's toned down his celebrations a lot since last year.

i havent noticed that....nor Santana's constant ball spin after every catch.........and Santana can show boat with the best of em......

And MB3.....I love the man, but damn, he runs around like a freaking maniac after a 4.5 yard gain......

its football, these men are still playing the same game we all grew up playing in the back yard.........If you really think about it....its a child's game that we pay millions to see men play.....I am all for the showboating and fun they have....it may irritate the crap out of me for a minute when it goes against Dallas, but its still fine by me.

The only one i am still "somewhat" bitter about, was TO at the Star......

I really dont get the hate either. Landry and Hall talked trash to Djax before the skins game. And both got burnt by Djax for a td on the first play of the game.

I guess your just mad because he is better than any WR the skins have. I know plenty of skins fans who would love to have Djax play for the skins.

Right here. I'd take him in a heartbeat. I'm not sure he'd have as much success in DC but no question in my mind that DeSean is an asset to any team. I don't have the standard Redskin fan hatred for him because he's on all 3 of my fantasy squads. :)

The Eagles are on a mean streak right now. I don't know who can beat them in the NFC at this point. Best of luck to you in the playoffs, Eagle fans.

Right here. I'd take him in a heartbeat. I'm not sure he'd have as much success in DC but no question in my mind that DeSean is an asset to any team. I don't have the standard Redskin fan hatred for him because he's on all 3 of my fantasy squads. :)

The Eagles are on a mean streak right now. I don't know who can beat them in the NFC at this point. Best of luck to you in the playoffs, Eagle fans.

your not alone, id be willing to bet 99.999% would, for some reason they are afraid to admit it........or think they would be "rooting" for the enemy if they say it...

I'll say it. I wish like hell the Cowboys had DJack.......Hell, I love RW11 because he is a longhorn (Longhorns for life) but i would take Djack over him and Austin right now.......Imagine Bryant and Djack on the field together....hahahaha

You know, I try to be a good guest around here, but thats it:

Guess what? Your team has been the definition of failure for the last 20 years (and counting). But at least you have those old trophies to fall back on, right? I can see you in 50 years. Old and grey... failskins still stinking up the NFL. Your front office still making dumb decisions that make them and all their fans the laughing stock of the league. You'll still be clinging to those 1980s lombardi trophies, remembering a time when your team wasn't a total disgrace to football.

And you know the saddest part? As much as your team sucks now, it's almost guaranteed to suck even worse for the next few years. I mean...has there been any progress in your fail of a franchise in the last 10 years? Is this season any better than the last? Have they made any forward progress? NO

But thank god they were good in the 80s! That makes up for everything, apparently! Maybe thats why the redskins have sucked for so long. They got 3 trophies, then figured that was enough. So now they just sit on their asses, collecting money from all their idiot fans (like hitman). Not a bad business model!

But thank god they were good in the 80s! That makes up for everything, apparently! Maybe thats why the redskins have sucked for so long. They got 3 trophies, then figured that was enough. So now they just sit on their asses, collecting money from all their idiot fans (like hitman). Not a bad business model!

Win in the regular season, to fall flat on your face year after year in the playoffs. Wash, rinse, repeat. How is that a better business model?

Win in the regular season, to fall flat on your face year after year in the playoffs. Wash, rinse, repeat. How is that a better business model?

Never compete for anything. Don't even come close to a playoff spot and get embarrassed by all your division rivals. Wash, rinse, repeat.

You keep your dusty old trophies. I'd rather not support a team that obviously does't give a crap about their fans or about trying to compete for anything.

Never compete for anything. Don't even come close to a playoff spot and get embarrassed by all your division rivals. Wash, rinse, repeat.

You keep your dusty old trophies. I'd rather not support a team that obviously does't give a crap about their fans or about trying to compete for anything.

Hm, the Steelers went 25 years without a Super Bowl win, and have had 6+ year spans with no playoffs yet why in the world would their fans still root for them? It's like they're a good franchise or something who has success in the postseason. Considering we went to the playoffs in 05 and 07, that "never compete for anything" is kind of a moot point now, huh?

My uncle is a pats fan, we were talking about how skins fans always like to bash the eagles for no superbowls and how they ALWAYS bring up ther superbowl wins. He said yeah its funny because NO ONE on the redskins, not even the owner was in affiliated with the redskins during the superbowl wins.

He said yeah its funny because NO ONE on the redskins, not even the owner was in affiliated with the redskins during the superbowl wins.

Not a surprise these. Redskins have obviously lost something since those days. But the way hitman brings them up, you'd think it was the exact same team on the field today

Hitman brings nothing to the table but constantly talking about SBs from when he was still drinking from a nipple.

Yeah, 7 years old. Sure thing. Good try, Westy. "Hey, you were young when your team won a Super Bowl." And you were in your 30s when your team came close. What, exactly, do you bring to the table?

---------- Post added December-20th-2010 at 11:02 AM ----------

Not a surprise these. Redskins have obviously lost something since those days. But the way hitman brings them up, you'd think it was the exact same team on the field today

Nope, never said that, just find it funny that you all keep talking about how your regular season greatness should somehow trump the Super Bowls, because they happened a while ago.

I wonder if they ever consider putting him at the cornerback position. God knows he would intercept balls left and right, and would take many back to the house.

And he wouldn't take as many violent hits.

The second coming of Deion in that scenario.

I wonder if they ever consider putting him at the cornerback position. God knows he would intercept balls left and right, and would take many back to the house.

And he wouldn't take as many violent hits.

The second coming of Deion in that scenario.

If you're serious, all you do is run it right at him left and right, start plowing blockers into him.

If you're serious, all you do is run it right at him left and right, start plowing blockers into him.

it couldn't have been serious, there is a 0% chance D.Jack could play that position, technique wise.....no way he could cover, there is a different mentality to it, and he doesn't have that.....and as you said..MOST OF ALL, he could not set the edge or play the run....

That would be the easiest stalk block for any WR.....Hell Brandan Banks could prolly successfully stalk block him . hahahahaha

Nah, that never stopped Prime Time from being one of the best ever.

The RB needs to get by the line and linebackers first.

OK, so you run bubble screens and swing passes...not to mention you'd get Jackson biting on all sorts of fakes, out of position, etc. Guy's a great receiver, but there's no way in hell he would make even a serviceable backup DB

There are plenty of ways to get corners on an island with a ballcarrier. These days, the best CBs not only cover, but can tackle and play the run just as well.

Nah, that never stopped Prime Time from being one of the best ever.

The RB needs to get by the line and linebackers first.

D.Sanders was a gamer at the position....knew how to play it, against the run and pass...not that he was physical, by God he wasnt...but he knew how to get off a stalk block, and he knew how to play the edge etc.......DJack has no clue.

Its not a good comparison at all....WR dont just make a switch to CB 3 years into thier PRO Career......its not even close to being a possibility, its a no brainer, he wouldn't last 1 quarter at the position. period.....

---------- Post added December-20th-2010 at 01:22 PM ----------

OK, so you run bubble screens and swing passes...not to mention you'd get Jackson biting on all sorts of fakes, out of position, etc. Guy's a great receiver, but there's no way in hell he would make even a serviceable backup DB

There are plenty of ways to get corners on an island with a ballcarrier. These days, the best CBs not only cover, but can tackle and play the run just as well.

X's 2....nuff said about this.

It takes years to learn a new postiion. No doubt about that.

But I don't believe there is much he is incapable of doing on a football field. If I had injuries at the corner position, I would throw him in if the need came up.

That kind of athleticism doesn't come around very often.

And as far as bubble screens or running right at him, D Hall couldn't possibly be a corner if it was that easy.

Archived