Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

1 minute ago, StillUnknown said:

leaving Rivers on Curry is child abuse

we have airballed 2 wide open 3's

this one is going as expected. fully expecting to hear that Beal needs a heart transplant or some **** to complete the show

Meanwhile Warriors using cheat codes on us and fatality moves on us.

Edited by Renegade7
  • Haha 1

Why is everyone outside the ring on a long shot like that? No way to rebound, get down court, dammit.

1 minute ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

Have to deny Curry the ball now.  Foul him, hold him, do whatever it takes.  If he catches the ball, it's going in the cup.

Hack-a-Curry?  He'll just set the record for free throws in a row in one game.

I'm not sure what to say concerning Wall's defense on him, Curry is just shooting lights out, should we expect him to stop that?  I'd like to believe that.

1 minute ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

I honestly can't believe we're only down 9.  That was an absolute barrage from Curry and Durant.  Some real video game ****.  Contested three balls off the dribble from 28 feet.

They're playing very casual defense and it's leaving us around.

I really like how many points we've been putting up this year, turnovers are down, too, like top 5 in that category right now, its noticeable.

2 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

I'm not sure what to say concerning Wall's defense on him, Curry is just shooting lights out, should we expect him to stop that?  I'd like to believe that.

Wall didn't really guard him.  It was mostly transition stuff that he's making, and he was making it against quality shot contests.

He's just in hula hoop mode.  You can not guard him when he's like this.  You could throw prime Bruce Bowen and Dennis Rodman on him and he'd still make 27 footers in their faces.

2 minutes ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

Wall didn't really guard him.  It was mostly transition stuff that he's making, and he was making it against quality shot contests.

He's just in hula hoop mode.  You can not guard him when he's like this.  You could throw prime Bruce Bowen and Dennis Rodman on him and he'd still make 27 footers in their faces.

I guess not Payton or Jordan either?

Edit:   I'm not mad, I'm just asking, should we expect that from him?  He's already probably the best shot blocking guard in the NBA.

Edited by Renegade7