Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

Buck said that Nene is suffering from tendinitis in his knee that is the result of compensating for the plantar fascitis

What was the rush to get Nene back? IIRC, it was clear this was a lotto season by the time Nene got back.

Holy **** that was a nice pass. Wall man.

---------- Post added January-18th-2013 at 10:03 PM ----------

The Camera can't even keep up with Wall

He's incredible. That kind of speed with the ball in his hands paired with his instincts and ability to put the pass right on the money is unlike anything I've ever seen.

Can you imagine if Wall played football? Can you imagine how good a QB or WR he would have been? He would be the greatest athlete the NFL has ever seen.

Whoa now... lets not go crazy here.

I guarantee you there has never been an a better athlete in NFL history than Wall. That guy would have played basketball.

Hell the best athlete in NFL history is probably a middling NBA athlete. RGIII or Megatron would look ordinary playing basketball.

Without a doubt, LeBron, Rose, and Wade would be the best athletes in NFL history if any of them played football. Wade could have been the best WR in NFL history. Could you imagine his speed, size, hands, and body control? They don't even have a position for someone like LeBron because the game has never seen anyone like him.

If Lillard wasn't so damn good, Beal would be in the running for rookie of the year.

Yeah Lillard is running away with this one. Beal is the likely runner up though. Davis has missed too many games.

Marathon not a sprint though. Beal is 19 and Lillard came out as a senior and is actually older than Wall. And remember, Wall was old for his class because I think he came out of HS a year older than most of the top recruits do.