Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

I should post here more often instead of BF since I'm already here all the time.

Okay so on Reddit I saw that most people around the Kings think that Boogie will not sign with them again and will want out. I saw on BF that it is possible that getting Boogie would be more probable then landing KD, because of how close John and Boogie are. I'd love to have KD but honestly getting Boogie would not really be a drop off. Potential to have the best C in the league and potentially the best PG in the league? I'm down for that.

Would yall love Boogie on the Wiz? I would.

I just don't see the KD thing as realistic at all. All of this is predicated on him wanting to come home and play. He's been in Oklahoma City for so long now that maybe he considers that his home. I can't see him doing to OKC what Lebron did to Cleveland. Just me though.

I just don't see the KD thing as realistic at all. All of this is predicated on him wanting to come home and play. He's been in Oklahoma City for so long now that maybe he considers that his home. I can't see him doing to OKC what Lebron did to Cleveland. Just me though.

Nah, he still talks way too much of DC to consider OKC "home". I'm sure he'd be just fine playing out his career in OKC, but part of the reason that makes KD coming back realistic is that he hasn't shut the door on the possibility. He has to know that with him, we would be good enough, especially in the East, to compete for a finals slot. Maybe if OKC flames out in the playoffs again, he'll want a change of scenery. 

I don't think he comes back simply because I'm not accustomed to **** like that happening to us. I will say its either us or OKC though, I'd be shocked if he left for anywhere else.

I'd like to see KS start at the 4 for a couple of weeks and get a green light to take 14 shots a game. Just to see how he responds. If he can do it well enough he could be the future after Nene, because let's face it there are no young bigs on this team and Nene is gone after next season.

Ben Standig

‏@BenStandig

Garrett Temple starting for Wizards in place of Bradley Beal

Otto had a good game starting at the 2. His reward? Back to the bench for Garrett Temple of all people.

Wittman logic.

Having Temple on Oladipo for D is the only thing i can think of.

Edited by STBonecrusher21