Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Vick vs. Roethlisberger, Superbowl Matchup?

HRNY4ZRNY

OK, I know what your thinking,

You really think the Eagles are going to go to the superbowl with M. Vick? No, I really don't. The other day though this image popped into my mind as a possibilty.

Then I started thinking how the NFL would feel about this game and how the fans would react. Who would they cheer for? Would their be low ratings?

Would it be nicknamed "The Redemption Bowl"?

Part of me thinks this superbowl would turn fans off... But another part thinks this might be high drama and people would watch.

What are your general thoughts on this.

Sorry if this has been discussed before havent seen it

this is never going to happen, because the Eagles will be lucky to make the playoffs. I just don't see Vick sustaining this level of play. I have a feeling we haven't seen the last of Kolb

I dont think it is going to happen either. Just wondering how people would react IF it did happen.

theyd get together after the game and rape....a dog?
Holy disproportionate response Batman!

Micheal Vick would rape the dog on his own. Well, not perform the act personally. (I would hope not) Just help pull the female dog's teeth and put her on a stand to be raped by another dog.

Meantime, the worst Ben's accussed of is taking advantage of a drunk girl. Still pretty bad, and I approve of the suspension and public humiliation. But the sick stuff Vick was a part of, is on a whole different level IMO. Even though we're talking about dogs, not humans. In Vick's case we're talking about the stuff you hear serial killers do before they become "famous", you know?

Both of them are scumbags and I do believe that Roethlisberger did stuff that was much worse than what is put out. His local stories in Ohio and Pennsylvania are crazy. I know some people who went to school with him at Miami of Ohio, and from what they tell me, he is a complete ******* and a total douchebag.

I'd probably not watch it. Either the Steelers would get another undeserved SB or the Eagles would finally have a Lombardi trophy. Lose-lose situation.

What has Big Ben done wrong?? Has he ever been to jail?? charged?

Big Ben all the way

+10000000000 :beavisnbutthead:

:D

Both of them are scumbags and I do believe that Roethlisberger did stuff that was much worse than what is put out. His local stories in Ohio and Pennsylvania are crazy. I know some people who went to school with him at Miami of Ohio, and from what they tell me, he is a complete ******* and a total douchebag.

I'd probably not watch it. Either the Steelers would get another undeserved SB or the Eagles would finally have a Lombardi trophy. Lose-lose situation.

Undeserved? Being the 6th seed and battling the #1 (AFC and NFC), #2 and #3 seeded teams in 2005 and winning a sketchy Colts game where the refs tried to help Manning win (but people seem to disregard that one because we won instead of whined).

Then having one of the most dominant defenses to ever play in 2008?

k bro. Sounds like someone is a bit bitter.

OK, I know what your thinking,

You really think the Eagles are going to go to the superbowl with M. Vick? No, I really don't. The other day though this image popped into my mind as a possibilty.

I wouldnt rule it out. Steelers are a legit possibility and the NFC looks more wide open with what I feel is a less driven Saints team and a more confused Vikings team.

BTW - nice sig. Hulk and Juggernaut with a Redskins logo is awesome.

I wouldnt rule it out. Steelers are a legit possibility and the NFC looks more wide open with what I feel is a less driven Saints team and a more confused Vikings team.

BTW - nice sig. Hulk and Juggernaut with a Redskins logo is awesome.

Thanks, I just thought it would be a interesting dynamic.

"Bad Guy" vs. "Bad Guy"

Archived