Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FNN - Cowboys Must Beat Texans To Make Playoffs

HapHaszard

You are like so many others... When the Cowboys are doing well you imply that it's because of referee bias and lucky bounces. When the Cowboys lose, it's because they suck.

We know how you feel, we were there last year. After a few more weeks you'll become numb and it won't hurt as much.

As much as I want them to lose, and love watching them embarrass themselves, I think anyone saying their season is over is ridiculous.

That would mean they would have to win 10 of 13 games to have a legit shot at the playoffs. Someone in the East is going to go 10-6 and win the division. We might get one wild card spot if a second team goes 10-6, but with how the NFC North is looking, and with the Falcons looking like a good football team again, 9-7 won't cut it this year.

Though the Texans' secondary struggled against us, I believe their pass rush will improve against the pukes...thereby improving their secondary by default.

Just imagine if the pukes lose...they have to wait two weeks for another game...

This is just turning out to be an awesome season!

:rotflmao:

Too bad more of my puke fan friends couldn't be here to share it with me.

Though the Texans' secondary struggled against us, I believe their pass rush will improve against the pukes...thereby improving their secondary by default.

Just imagine if the pukes lose...they have to wait two weeks for another game...

This is just turning out to be an awesome season!

:rotflmao:

Too bad more of my puke fan friends couldn't be here to share it with me.

**** Dallas! They deserve to eat ****.

The parallels between this team and the Giants SB team kinda worries me. Very talented, but they get off to a bad start and lose a few close games. No way the Cowboys' season is in the tank if they lose this game. They will only be 2 games out of first place in the east and all 4 teams have a tough schedule. They'll win some games that we're assuming they won't.

I'll really start to worry when Bradie James breaks out an air horn during a locker room interview :)

I cannot see Dallas losing this game. Houston has zero defense and the Cowboys are desperate.

I hope you're wrong, but that's my gut feeling too. Dallas is in an absolute must win game. The Texans have had two high emotional wins in a row. I do think the Texans are the better team, but I'm going with Dallas this week. If the Texans do win, I'll start viewing them as this years Saints.

Archived