Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Homer: ratliff calls rabach 'dirtiest player in NFL'

themurf

Are you a Skins fan? With each post you make I believe it less and less.

are you an idiot? should I suddenly like douchebags who play dirty just because they wear burgundy and gold? I play football and I am a redskins fan and in both I respect guys who play hard and play clean, guys who play greasy always get whats coming to them, especially when they are marginal talents like Rabach. One thing I have always liked about being a skins fan was that we were respected for playing hard but never known as a dirty team. any true redskins fan knows that.

are you an idiot? should I suddenly like douchebags who play dirty just because they wear burgundy and gold? I play football and I am a redskins fan and in both I respect guys who play hard and play clean, guys who play greasy always get whats coming to them, especially when they are marginal talents like Rabach. One thing I have always liked about being a skins fan was that we were respected for playing hard but never known as a dirty team. any true redskins fan knows that.

I guess you never respected Mark May. He was dirty as hell.

Offensive linemen have always played with an edge that blurs the line. They have to protect the QB, and the guys they're blocking can do more. Why would anyone be shocked, then, that offensive linemen often play with the "most edge" out of any of the positions, given the circumstances and their responsibility of protect the most important player on the team?

Olinemen and DB's seem top be the greasiest players in my experience. but it does come back on you especially if you grease the wrong guy. last year I had a guy hit me in the back and bust some of my ribs, I stewed about it all offseason and when we played them this year just hammered on him until he literally gave up, and I made sure to talk a lot of trash to him while doing it. seems to me Rabach may be greasy on Ratliff but Ratliff owns him.

Saying someone is an idiot for disagreeing with you is a bit ironic in my opinion. Your a hypocrite. You do nothing but support Al yet he stomped on a mans head. Yet you hate dirty players like Rabach. Please explain that. He is everything that is wrong with players in this league yet you sweat his you know what. You then criticize the things that the Skins do right like switching to the 3-4. Your right tho, I am the idiot.

Saying someone is an idiot for disagreeing with you is a bit ironic in my opinion. Your a hypocrite. You do nothing but support Al yet he stomped on a mans head. Yet you hate dirty players like Rabach. Please explain that. He is everything that is wrong with players in this league yet you sweat his you know what. You then criticize the things that the Skins do right like switching to the 3-4. Your right tho, I am the idiot.

No I called him an idiot for questioning my Fan card because i dont like dirty players. Btw I have said before that I dont like some of the things Albert has done on and off the field (and in one post mentioned the Gurode incident by name) I JUST DONT THINK THAT HE WAS ENTIRELY AT FAULT FOR THE GONG SHOW THAT IT TURNED INTO. that doesnt mean im "sweating his jock" it means I dont buy media hype. and yes I questioned the move to the 3-4 hmmm who was right?

Olinemen and DB's seem top be the greasiest players in my experience. but it does come back on you especially if you grease the wrong guy. last year I had a guy hit me in the back and bust some of my ribs, I stewed about it all offseason and when we played them this year just hammered on him until he literally gave up, and I made sure to talk a lot of trash to him while doing it. seems to me Rabach may be greasy on Ratliff but Ratliff owns him.

I won't disagree that the OL-men tend to be the biggest pricks and d-bags on a team; not many people who've played the game (other than d-bag OL-men) would disagree. At the same time, though, I can understand why they play that way, and I don't see this as a "Redskins" issue. That's all I'm saying.

some olinemen who had really bad reps were obviously Conrad Dobbler who was one of the dirtiest of all time and Tuinei from the pukes, not to mention our old buddy Flozell "legwhip" adams, Colombo from the pukes is known as a cheese too.

the best Olinemen might be nasty but they generally play clean, its the marginal guys who dont have quite enough talent who tend to be greasy.

for Dbs its the big mouths who wish they were big enough to play LB. lol

Btw I have said before that I dont like some of the things Albert has done on and off the field (and in one post mentioned the Gurode incident by name) I JUST DONT THINK THAT HE WAS ENTIRELY AT FAULT FOR THE GONG SHOW THAT IT TURNED INTO.

So you only support dirty players once they become rich and lazy. Only after they are told that if they take a 21 million dollar check that they will be expected to play any position they are told. I see.

some olinemen who had really bad reps were obviously Conrad Dobbler who was one of the dirtiest of all time and Tuinei from the pukes, not to mention our old buddy Flozell "legwhip" adams, Colombo from the pukes is known as a cheese too.

the best Olinemen might be nasty but they generally play clean, its the marginal guys who dont have quite enough talent who tend to be greasy.

for Dbs its the big mouths who wish they were big enough to play LB. lol

Well, there are degrees of "dirty." Until you read this article, you would've never guessed on your own that Rabach was greasy.

hahahahahahahahahaha wow, im glad you arent wearing burgundy glasses or anything. its not like the pukes pretty much gave us the game with truly pathetic play calling.

I actually am one of the few that think that the Cowboys are still a better team then us. Check the power rankings thread.

But, to ignore the fact that we only won that game due to our defense would be..... idiotic in my opinion.

I don't get all the hate in this thread, Rabach's right, this ain't tiddlywinks, this is football. Do what you gotta do to get in the other teams head, especially if its the crappy pukes. I'm glad they don't like us, we don't like them either. Rabach is a skins through and through, and I can appreciate that. Go hard or go home!

Archived