Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Heads up: Skins-Cowboys on NFL replay at 9:15 PM on NFL Network

mhd24

They figured if Bidwell is still alive, they won't push his luck and become an accessory to murder by showing it again.
Really, like that wasn't critical to the outcome. They need to accentuate the Puke greatness, as if they actually moved the ball that far. :doh:

:ols::ols::ols::ols::ols::ols:

Although I know the outcome, it still feels like I don't know.

Seriously, this is the third time I'm watching this (including at the game) and I still want to throw up at the end!

I'm glad the audio very clearly shows the whistle AFTER London's hit in the first quarter. I hope that goes to the league office.

Just figured i'd bump this thread from last week rather than start a new one. Maybe the OP or a Mod can edit the title to reflect Skins-texans. According to NFL Schedule, Replay for Skins-texans will be tomorrow, Tuesday, September 21, 2010 @ 9:15 pm.

Houston Texans vs. Washington Redskins (09/19/10) - The Texans storm back with 17 unanswered points in the second half to force OT where Neil Rackers caps the comeback victory with a game-winning FG for Houston. Matt Schaub and Donovan McNabb combine for 923 passing yards and 4 TDs - the first time two QBs have passed for over 400 yards in a single game since 1994.

Archived