Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL.com Expert Rankings Week 2: Skins Range from 4th to 23rd

mzkp54

http://fanrankings.nfl.com/results/experts

Wasn't sure if this should be its own or added to the ESPN rankings, but NFL.com's week 2 rankings just went up. I was really surprised by Carucci having us 4th and Wyche also having us top ten.

For those who don't want to check, most had us in the 10-15 range, which I think is fair.

Gil Brandt- 15th

Michael Lombardi-15th

Joe Theismann- 12th

Pat Kirwan- 12th

Pat Wyche- 9th

Vic Carucci- 4th

JLC- 14th

Bucky Brooks- 23rd

Obviously still no one knows what to make of us, which I think is a good thing. Let us stay under the radar.

Bucky brooks is an idiot. probably still has the cowboys in the top 5...

He has them at 10....some peoples kids man I tell ya, I wonder how or where he gets his logic from.

I cant believe some of them still have the cowboys higher then our skins! Still no love, man the NFL hates the redskins. :pfft:

Seriously 4th? I think Vic Carucci mailed it in...lol

Yeah I'm not sure what Vic is thinking, maybe he sees something we don't. I'd like to see what the Offense can do before I rank us in the Top 10.

I do like Vic though, he's the local NFL guy here in Buffalo and is classy. He tries not to insult the Bills too much on his weekly synopsis on the radio.

Bucko brooks is a moron, He said Both McCoy and Clausen would go in the top 10 ( draft) and they would be elite QBs. WRONG!!!

Seriously, go read a few of his articles and you'll wonder how this guy is a sports writer.

Check out his mock draft...

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d815d58ce&template=with-video-with-comments&confirm=true

He got one right, and that was Trent Williams to us, but only because he called for Okung to go to the Lions....

Archived