Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sunday Ticket Discount - 6mo $29.95

skinswin'emALL

it would be funny, if he calls to cancel, and they say "OK". lol Then what?

:ols:

So far that's never happened but if it does I guess you could just hang up lol.

What you need 6 months for??? The season is only 4 months plus 1 game in January (5 months if you want to watch the playoff games on those channels)

6 months is the payment plan not the service, so he got the Ticket for $180 instead of $300.

LMAO.... that's has never happened and I call every few months and try to cancel my whole service to get a deal to stay. One tried to tell once that I couldn't cause I had some 2 year agreement on my acct and would charge me like $400 term fee. I told her to come get her crap and send me a bill..... 30 seconds later she was apologizing and giving me a $50 instant credit and $20 off mo for 6 months to stay.

If you're a preexisting customer, all you do is call and tell them you're going to cancel your Sunday Ticket and they'll throw an offer at you to stay on board.

I do it every year too. You can also get new receivers free once a year "If" your old one has "unfixable" problems ;)

There was a thread in the stadium about this also. I called and told them what deal I saw here on ES and I expected the same. I got HD credit of $10. a month plus the pkg. deal for $180. without threatening to cancel. I just said hey if everyone else on ES is getting this deal why should I pay more? HAHA

Time for annual call to DTV for ST discount. Reg early renew price $49.95 for 6 mo. Got it for 29.95 for 6 plus the new ToGo feature for free to try out :D

I got the $20/month discount as well, plus 6 mos of Starz and Showtime. If you switch to auto-payment, they will also give you $10/month for 2 years.

I got the $20/month discount as well, plus 6 mos of Starz and Showtime. If you switch to auto-payment, they will also give you $10/month for 2 years.

I called in may -- told them I needed to schedule terminating my service because I worked out a great deal with comcast. They offered me $50 instant credit, $20 credit for 6mo and free hbo and showtime for 6mo. I wanted a year, but he said was best he could do. Told him he had a deal, but I'd be calling back when my NFL ST bill showed up. Lol.

Question for all of you guys. Do you have to haggle some and escalate the issue to a supervisor? I never seem to have any luck doing this. So I just called DTV and told the rep I was a member for 10 years, heard from friends (ES) that they called up and were given a discount on NFL ticket where they paid 29.99 instead of 49.99/mo and I expected the same discount.

I told them that I already pay 140 bucks per month before the ticket and have paid for the ticket for 8 years in a row now. The guy puts me on hold and then tells me there is no promo to allow customers to pay 29.99 because the 49.99 is already discounted from the regular price of 59.99. He says he can give me $5 off of my bill for 3 months and $5 off showtime for 6 months ($45 total).

I then asked the rep if I needed to get my friends invoices, circle the $29.99 fee for Sunday Ticket and send it to them, because that's what they were paying (he didn't call my bluff). I asked for a supervisor and got transferred to the ACE team? or something like that.

First guy I spoke with, told the quick version of what happened and he not only gave me the Ticket for $29.99 over 6 months installment, he gave me Starz for free for 3 months (I already have HBO and Showtime). He handled this in like 2 minutes. I spoke with his supervisor and gave him mad props.

:beavisnbutthead:

I call to cancel my service every year and each year they end up giving me Sunday ticket, premium package including the movie channels for $59.99 per month (this is $59.99 a month for the entire DirectTV service NOT just for Sunday ticket) Basically its the promotion they have for new customers only. Not only that they even upgraded my HDDVR to their newest one which is touch screen and has a little more memory. I havent paid for sunday ticket in 4 years.

Hey guys Im moving September 1 and Im seriously considering getting Direct TV. I love comcast because I just really havent had many problems with them ever but Ive always wanted NFL Ticket. My main concern is I heard if the weather is ****ty you cant watch tv. Does the weather really have that much effect on the reception? Anyone have bad experiences on game day and end up missing the Skins game? Also what do you guys do about internet?

What exactly is a touch-screen dvr?

Instead of the regular DVR or Recievers with buttons the new one is lower in profile and doesn't have buttons but rather a flat blue luminated panel that you press select, up/down arrows, rec, play etc. its basically the same things as the buttons but its just a little more slick. Plus more memory is always a good thing.

Archived