Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

MSN: Favre is back!

mossomo

Brett Favre...is in Minnesota. And Brett Favre is coming back!

Oh my...good...goodness gracious! Of all the dramatic things...of all the dramatic things I've ever seen! Brett Favre standing right in the Minnesota Vikings practice facility, announcing he is back! Brett Favre is a Minnesota Viking! And there we go, You don't have to worry about Tarvaris Jackson in the quarterback spot.

You should see what's going on in the Minnesota locker room! Big grin on Ryan Longwell's face! Steve Hutchinson knew, Big-size Brett Favre is now a Viking! Attention fans! He is here!

And now we don't have to discuss who takes that QB spot.

The Choking Drama Queen is playing......shocker.

The only suspense is how will she choke this season? What will be the nature of her bonehead throw in a critical time this season?

Poor Vikings, they just lost their chance to actually win something.

Sounds like just hatred for Favre. You disappoint me because I feel you are one of the more knowledgable fans in here. You cannot be serious in thinking that Sage or Tavaris gives them a better chance to win this year? Brett had 33 TDs and 7 Ints last year. His ankle was purple during the game against New Orleans and if he hadn't thrown one of his boneheaded passes, Minnesota would've played the Colts last year. I'm not saying he won't choke or throw a key INT in a playoff game, but he gives them the best chance to go to a SB. And chokers don't win SB's. Romo sits to pee is a choker.

The Choking Drama Queen is playing......shocker.

The only suspense is how will she choke this season? What will be the nature of her bonehead throw in a critical time this season?

Poor Vikings, they just lost their chance to actually win something.

Yeah, cause we all know they were going places with Tavaris Jackson.:doh:

I'm glad. He just brings an excitement to the game not many QBs have. Love watching him and hope he plays till he can't throw anymore.

I agree. I don't care that he waits until camp is winding down to make his decisions these days, he's a vet that knows how to win and he's earned it. I definitely live watching him play. Some of the new school QBs should take a lesson in heart and passion for the game from Favre.

Actually, I heard a very interesting discussion regarding Farve's decision on Sirius NFL Radio.

Rich Gannon, who's actually pretty level-headed (unlike his counterpart Adam Schein...the guy is in love with "his" Houston Texans...whatever) thinks that Farve won't be anywhere near as successful as he was last year. He thinks the Saints defense spotted something and will be coming for him early and often in the first game. Gannon thinks the rest of the league will look at the tape of last year's playoff game and figure on using the same tactics as the Saints did. Gregg Williams really f'd up Farve and forced him into that bone-headed throw across his body, which sealed the Vikings' fate.

I fully support the Orakpo Retirement Plan.[/qUOTE]

:pfft:

I can't wait for the season to start, and us finally dominating opponents again. Favre's so on my list - calling Lavar. j/k. But I do want to whip that ass one more time before he retire retires.

Hey mods: ***** 'a' 'dollar sign dollar sign' is censored, while ass is not - fyi.

Actually, I heard a very interesting discussion regarding Farve's decision on Sirius NFL Radio.

Rich Gannon, who's actually pretty level-headed (unlike his counterpart Adam Schein...the guy is in love with "his" Houston Texans...whatever) thinks that Farve won't be anywhere near as successful as he was last year. He thinks the Saints defense spotted something and will be coming for him early and often in the first game. Gannon thinks the rest of the league will look at the tape of last year's playoff game and figure on using the same tactics as the Saints did. Gregg Williams really f'd up Farve and forced him into that bone-headed throw across his body, which sealed the Vikings' fate.

And they still should have beat the Saints. Saints didn't bring their best game and probably should have been blown out. So despite everyone having tape, it might not help. The Vikings are a good team and should battle the Pack for the division. Poor Chicago and Detroit. Both have improved, yet still might not have a chance to win that division.

Anyone who can't resist the ****ing urge to just NOT watch anything about "Favre-watch" every season, deserves the irritation they get. Just change the channel. Or don't read that article. It's the media's job to cover something from every angle until they kill it, are you surprised?

The man's a legend in the NFL, and we get to watch him make plays for another age-defying year. The only person that can be blamed for the sports media's sickeningly thorough coverage of whether he'll retire or not every offseason is you---for not ignoring it. I know I do.

I hope Rosenfels and Jackson leaves this team. Hopefully McNabb (re-signing with us is #1) keeps away from the Vikings. The Vikings (players and management) have totally misaligned their QBs. Unfortunately, the Vikings now have the best chance of beating the CowPukes if they should meet in the playoffs.

:helmet:

Thew Cowboys are an overrated team. You just watch and see.

Archived