Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

21 minutes ago, RichmondRedskin88 said:

Aww someone’s sounds mad their passive aggressive English media couldn’t shove Goretzka to EPL.  So sorry Bayern go about it’s business in professional manner and handle it quietly. You should try sometime before calling out Barca.

Are you seriously bragging about Friendlies? Is that what Liverpool lives on now?  That’s cute.  

Atleast you all still have Emre for now.  Brilliant getting Keita the way you did under everyone’s noses or he’d be probably be at another club this summer.  So sly. Makes me think of Barcelona ?.

:ols:

Have more sex, Richmond.

You can tell you don't because you talk like I have control over what LFC does and you have control over what Bayern does.  Or United.  Or Real.  Or Celtic.  Or Toronto FC.

Happy New Year to you and your extended, multi-cultural family, little brother.  It's all love.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, UK SKINS FAN '74 said:

"almost daily tapping up through various means of Phil"....

what's the basis for that statement then if I'm the one trolling....and a Liverpool fan frowning over the art of tapping up in football. That's funny man :rofl89:

Seriously? You been living in a bubble the last month? 

I've lost count of the number of Barcelona players openly courting him. Suarez sending him Barcelona gifts. Every Catalan newspaper putting out B/S story's that fees have been agreed. Contracts all but signed. (Forget the fact L'pool haven't even spoken to them.). Nike proclaiming their site he's ready to line up for them and come get his kit! And that's just December! Should I go on?

Happy to help you distinguish between van Dijk and Barcelona. 

Hail. 

*Edit* Oh yeah. House hunting for him too which is nice of them. I almost forget that. 

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, DC9 said:

:ols:

Have more sex, Richmond.

You can tell you don't because you talk like I have control over what LFC does and you have control over what Bayern does.  Or United.  Or Real.  Or Celtic.  Or Toronto FC.

Happy New Year to you and your extended, multi-cultural family, little brother.  It's all love.

I’m quite good on the first part. My gf can testify to this lol. New Year’s Eve kicked off a bang to be honest ?.

(I wish you didn’t mention that certain Canada club. I’m still not over Altidore and Bradley lazy crap that out us out of WCQ.)

All good my red bro from another red club. I am glad after all the bs sources and made up stuff from various LFC twitters and such to see them back tracking hard against backlash for fake news.  I can’t stand that stuff with English sources. Some were claiming he was already signed and set to be announced. What happen to actual accurate reporting?

Happy New Year Everyone!

3 hours ago, RichmondRedskin88 said:

I’m quite good on the first part. My gf can testify to this lol. New Year’s Eve kicked off a bang to be honest ?.

(I wish you didn’t mention that certain Canada club. I’m still not over Altidore and Bradley lazy crap that out us out of WCQ.)

All good my red bro from another red club. I am glad after all the bs sources and made up stuff from various LFC twitters and such to see them back tracking hard against backlash for fake news.  I can’t stand that stuff with English sources. Some were claiming he was already signed and set to be announced. What happen to actual accurate reporting?

Happy New Year Everyone!

All sourced from Bild. Not surprising to see you're as ill 'informed' as ever on what you're apparently so narked about. 

As happens, since Honigstein tweeted yesterday that Sport-Bild had confirmed with player and club, I'm inclined to believe Goretzka has decided to stay in Germany. But I'd still temper that until there was an official announcement. 

Unless you want to totally dismiss Bild/ the tabloid sister publication Sport-Bild as 'bs sources/ made up stuff/ fake news et all' out of Germany?

Can't speak for DC9, but I'd imagine the friendly over the page (which was the furthest thing from a 'friendly/ exhibition' match possible given it was Bayerns own tournament they've never failed to not reach the final in. <Paraphrasing> Mats Hummels- One of the most embarrassing experiences of my career. Both teams were treating that game deadly seriously as final prep. for the upcoming season) was being kind to you more than anything else. I mean, given Bayern's competitive history against L'pool which doesn't make for good reading like. (Including a European Cup/ CL semi-final loss <through which Munich printed directions to the final in Paris in '81 and distributed them on every seat the stadium before the second leg after drawing 0-0 in L'pool the first. The clubs overt arrogance was in full flow 37 years ago>, and a Super Cup final loss.). 

Happy New Year to you and yours too. 

Hail. 

9 hours ago, RichmondRedskin88 said:

Happy New Year Everyone!

Oh thank goodness you have a woman again!  I'm rooting for this one to work out, that's good ****.

I don't understand how you can be so bothered by twitter rumors.  Most of them are driven by the betting odds for players to go to different clubs.

I honestly haven't watched a full MLS game in two or three years, last time DC United played in the playoffs against Red Bulls.  Maybe it was longer ago than that. 

My son's academy does play the DCU academy and they're pretty decent (both of them).  But MLS has to get their **** together and quickly and it starts with access to watching the league's matches.  In English preferably. 

Really entertaining, but scrappy game, between Brighton and Bournmouth first thing this morning.  I hate these two matches in 48 hours.  Get through today with three points and we're really in a good spot with a bit of a rest coming up.  And the ****ing calvary is here (I don't expect to see him in the 11 for at least another two weeks, though).

• Like 1

Interesting to see how this one lines up.

Will Joe be at LB in a 4? Or is he going 3 centre-half's again with either Sadio/ Alex an attacking right WB with Gomez comfortably sliding across to cover that? Be fluid and interchangeable as always however they line-up for kick-off. 

Brilliant to see Lallana finally healthy enough to start again. Getting one of your hardest working, key players back fresh mid-season when most every opposition midfielder has 5 months footie in their legs is like the preferable boss new signing. And Phil's (hopefully) long term replacement Woodburn back in the 18. 

Half the team changed is about perfect for this mad 2 in 48 hours. With Burnley only making the one change, they should be well there for the taking second half. 

Really hope we wallop these as I personally can't stand Dyche. The whinny, limited gob****e is getting a little too big for his boots lately. Done a fantastic job to press this year but let's not think you're ever gonna' be at any higher level than this hey dickhead?

Top 3 beckons Redmen to set yers up perfectly for Friday. 

3-0. 

Hail. 

• Like 2

Thinking about how Klopp would line up this morning, I came close. My thinking was throwing out an attacking XI, and my prediction came close.

My side had Robertson, but I can see him getting a rest after starting so many in a row, and had Phil in place of Can. Would slide Gini back, Phil left wing, and let Lallana and Ox run all over the lot.

Figured Mo would get a blow after supposedly taking a little knock two days ago.

• Like 2

Lallana looks excellent.  Klavan has been decent.  Gomez the same.  Other than that poo poo.

Burnley only making the one change means they're about gassed in the next 15 minutes or so.  Stay the course then bring in Bobby.

• Like 2

Typically hard full natured battling Burnley game of, well, very little. In horrid conditions in the lashing rain and wind. Echoing the above, props to Klaven and Gomez (who is playing left of a four. Looks as comfortably great wherever he plays) at the back. And Lallana getting back into his dominating groove. And that's about that. Can absolutely abysmal. AGAIN!. With Sadio continuing to struggle for form and confidence not far behind. 

Burnley's legs should start to go the next 15/20 mins. Then bring Bobby on as DC9 mentioned. And maybe Ings/ Woodburn off the bench to take advantage of the kill. 

Keep working Reds. 1 do us sound here.

Hail. 

• Like 2

****ING LOVREN TO KLAVAN FROM OX!!!

DRAW THAT ONE UP JURGY!!!! :ols:

Ugh... as much as I love this period for the football, I hate it.  That we made it through dropping minimal points is outstanding.

What a ****ing December.  Happy New Year Reds!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

F-ing have that yers inbred wool 1950's throwback town of wankers! 

Superb, batting display Reds. Man alive was that a hard fought win. 7 changes, not 6. I somehow missed Trent the start. And you go do a Burnley. On Burnley. To do that ..... oh that is SO F-ING SWEET! This side is developing in so many different facets. And what a frigging goal from Sadio. Welcome back mate. Missed yer! Lovren and Klaven rocks at the back again. Lallana through 86 minutes his first start the year in the driving wind and rain. Today was a good day. 

Heck of a December/ Christmas Redmen. Joint third. A point out of second. Over to Chelsea and first Utd .....

Roll on the ****e on Friday night. 

Happy New Year!

Hail. 

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Is Arlo White for ****ing real?

'This magnificent ground ..... ' 

It's made of ****ing wood and is the worst ground the ****ing PL! Yers at the back the away end the Bullens and you see **** all except the dipped roof in front of you. Like being in the bowells of a ****ing ship. 

Dickhead!

Hail. 

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

F-ing have that yers inbred wool 1950's throwback town of wankers! 

I love when they say "Who are ya'" right before we score.

Shades of Norwich a couple of years ago.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1