Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

1 hour ago, UK SKINS FAN '74 said:

Great start for Pep. Wins a win.

and Defoe's England career starts up again haha.....

Early on in the season it's all about the points.  But they've not really inspired at all this summer.

Pep learned today there are no bye weeks in England.  Just like Klopp learned last year.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

One season wonders. Like we've been saying all last year and the summer. 

Hail. 

Quite agree.  Will be very interesting to see what they do when the UCL comes around.  The could be in the bottom 5 then and in a difficult group.  Not out of reason to see them basically write off UCL to make sure they keep their spot in EPL.

Now Hull  City, that's a different story (they are currently 1000:1).  LOL.

• Like 1

I think Hull's result yesterday (manager-less Hull...) is more an indication on where Leicester City are headed and not where Hull is headed. 

That is hilarious, though, with the odds being 1000 to 1. 

Baily looks like he's going to be a tool bag. lol

• Like 1

City looked pretty poor yesterday, but pep will get them right.  He just needs to understand the dynamic of the league.  Manu has started out lacking any real identity.  Same thing we saw from Jose at Chelsea....lots of attacking talent but a lack of attacking philosophy.  

7 minutes ago, SkinssRvA said:

Same thing we saw from Jose at Chelsea....lots of attacking talent but a lack of attacking philosophy.  

Early on Jose's Chelsea teams would nick in the proverbial goal after boring you to death with slow football.  Then they'd park the bus.  The title winning year I thought Chelsea could go undefeated.  Last year there was a mutual interest loss between players and manager.

That's why United doesn't win the league, for me.  Though if they do nick a goal in I think De Gea will be harder to score on then Courtois.

don't have the time or the desire to abuse Ibey after this one.  But hopefully he's learned that he should reserve his words and keep his mouth shut.  I like the swagger, but there are other ways to satisfy the intent.

And Bournemouth get one back as soon as he goes off.

16 hours ago, DC9 said:

Early on in the season it's all about the points.  But they've not really inspired at all this summer.

Pep learned today there are no bye weeks in England.  Just like Klopp learned last year.

Agreed but getting early wins is all that matters at this stage. Won't take long for Pep to work this league out.

• Like 1