Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

Give me Muller/Lewandowski for Neymar.

Marcello for Alaba

Courtois for Neuer... yeah, I said it.

I like Marcelo and I like Courtois. It was really a toss up, I don't think you lose anything by switching those names. That's what I was finding, apart from Ronaldo, Messi, and Suarez there are multiple players per position and who one selects is about how they want to play.

Hopefully not!

Its prob just a bit unrealistically gung-ho. Left the defense a bit isolated!

If we're being realistic, which we aren't anyway, I'd pull hazard for  a wide player that would put in more of defensive shift. Or I'd feel like you'd need to pair Kroos with a box to box guy. Yaya? 

Talking DCU ..... 6-4 man.

THAT'S what you want as a fan. To be entertained. Awesomely good stuff.

That stadium's looking sweeter and sweeter too. And with over 17K at RFK last night, DCU's hand is surely being strengthened all the time.

As soon as I get the word on confirmed dates I'll let you guys know and you can get the jump on things.

Traores a winger right? Can't harm.

Our midfield and attacking options, if utilised right, could be as good if not better than anything else in the league. The potential option's there make it a real exciting prospect. If he fails with the tool's he's been given for a 3rd time in 4 seasons, he has NO excuses.

The less said about the woeful backend the better.

Hail.

GHH...lemme know when you're coming to LA. I stand with the Riot Squad, & can get good prices on seats in that section if you want to join us lowly supporters for a match. Good group of people.

Wait....Hazard is better than Sanchez? I like Hazard, but doesn't Sanchez do more all over the pitch?

Edited by nemocystem

Hummels has no pace. Never seen the love for him. Get him outside the box and he's as much use as the BFG. 

I shall sit down and put something up in a bit. 

Now, what's happening with the ES FF? J's got the league set up and everything. Come on people. Man up and play!

Hail. 

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven

Hummels has no pace. Never seen the love for him. Get him outside the box and he's as much use as the BFG. 

I shall sit down and put something up in a bit. 

Now, what's happening with the ES FF? J's got the league set up and everything. Come on people. Man up and play!

Hail.

Last day to sign up!

Where's the link again?

It's on fantasy.premierleague.com

There are two leagues

Click join a league

Click private

Here are the codes

748971-310675

748971-310784

PS...the leagues are both fairly big. If we get enough of us we can make an ES only league.

It's on fantasy.premierleague.com

There are two leagues

Click join a league

Click private

Here are the codes

748971-310675

748971-310784

PS...the leagues are both fairly big. If we get enough of us we can make an ES only league.

Hate to let you down buddy, but as I'm already in 2, along with the gridiron ones I do; unless we get an ES one going I'll skip it this year and we'll hammer it out early next year to get these useless slackers onboard. (Yeah, looking DIRECTLY at YOU lil' bro'!) .

GHH...lemme know when you're coming to LA. I stand with the Riot Squad, & can get good prices on seats in that section if you want to join us lowly supporters for a match. Good group of people.

If I make it out West (and if San Francisco get's added I might well as I've always wanted to go there), you can bank on it kind Sir. 

Just be prepared. There's partying. There's LA partying. There's even Vegas partying. 

And then there's Liverpool partying! You are put on notice!  :lol:

Right, this team is what I consider the best XI players in the World right now right?

Obviously in some sort of balanced side?

Hail. 

• Like 1

If we're being realistic, which we aren't anyway, I'd pull hazard for  a wide player that would put in more of defensive shift. Or I'd feel like you'd need to pair Kroos with a box to box guy. Yaya? 

I'd prob go Pogba for Hazard if I was going realistic. Perfect box to box midfield workhorse. 

Yaya has a lot to prove this season imo. 

• Like 1

Luc has a long mustache!

I mean... PSG down to 10 men in the 27' of their opener! :lol:

Come on Lille!

I posted a couple times about the league...

Sorry man.  Never played and probably won't add anything to the integrity of the league this season.

Ok, let's have a look at this team .....

Neuer.

Alves.           Thiago Silva.(C.).         Chiellini.                Lahm. 

Vidal. 

Iniesta.

Messi.                                                      Ronaldo        

Suarez.                    Augero.

Hail. 

• Like 1

Neuer.

Vidal. 

Iniesta.

Hail. 

You would be the only one to name a captain...

• Like 2

You would be the only one to name a captain...

That is why I'm the good looking brainy one. With the super cool accent chicks dig. 

And why you got the brawn. 

And Hazard, for me, is the best player in the Premier League.

He or Augero. 

Hard to pick one. 

Hail. 

• Like 1

Just for Brave. Because I care.  :P .

hwq74qfV_normal.jpg Emanuele Giulianelli @EmaGiulianelli  Today's meeting ok between Arsenal and Real. Deal almost closed, Benzema will arrive to London on Sunday.

4xzGbJmH_normal.jpg Jake Humphrey  
? @mrjakehumphrey A source who is rarely wrong tells me Arsenal are close to the signing that would make them genuine contenders. We shall see...

Hail. 

That is why I'm the good looking brainy one. With the super cool accent chicks dig. 

And why you got the brawn. 

He or Augero. 

Hard to pick one. 

Hail. 

I prefer Aguero. He's like a rich billionaire's Sanchez.

I saw those. I'm just trying to stay medium and not get my heartbroken again lol

wenger said there is no interest for Benzema this morning on Arseblog. Which all that means is he's trying to bring him over.

• Like 1

Probably the same here E.

I don't think there's a better centre forward in the World than Augero personally. (Considering Messi and Ronaldo aren't out and out forwards.). 

Just keeping him healthy is the problem. 

I saw those. I'm just trying to stay medium and not get my heartbroken again lol

And this one is my Evil side. I'm a very complex dude. 

GvN8QFFw_normal.jpeg Omid Zamani @OmldZamani  Karim #Benzema's agent Djaziri "There is no truth to the report saying #Benzema will join #Arsenal, nothing, no, nothing"

Hail. 

Neuer.

Vidal. 

Iniesta.

Hail.

Who's dropped off more Silva or Hummels?

Probably the same here E.

I don't think there's a better centre forward in the World than Augero personally. (Considering Messi and Ronaldo aren't out and out forwards.). 

Just keeping him healthy is the problem. 

And this one is my Evil side. I'm a very complex dude. 

GvN8QFFw_normal.jpeg Omid Zamani @OmldZamani  Karim #Benzema's agent Djaziri "There is no truth to the report saying #Benzema will join #Arsenal, nothing, no, nothing"

Hail. 

Lewandowski? I think he is the purest center forward in the game. Aguero is fantastic...He's the Argentine Suarez.
  • Like 1

We need FF in here ASAP .....

It was only a poor WC with Silva wasn't it? He's still been dominating in France right? 

But you may have a point and I may be willing to switch in the all World Joe freaking Gomez!

Beat that MF'S!

Hail. 

PSG just scored with 10 men against Lille... ****ing Origi would've put in 2 or 3 by now...

But he's probably too pissed to come in.

We need FF in here ASAP .....

It was only a poor WC with Silva wasn't it? He's still been dominating in France right? 

But you may have a point and I may be willing to switch in the all World Joe freaking Gomez!

Beat that MF'S!

Hail.

I was going to go with all Joe Allens...
  • Like 1

Lewandowski? I think he is the purest center forward in the game. Aguero is fantastic...He's the Argentine Suarez.

Totally agree on Lewandowski... definitely a top 3 striker in the world behind Suarez... but Aguero almost completely disappears when playing for Argentina.  Can't say the same about Suarez and Uruguay.

Edited by DC9
  • Like 1