Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

It's just funny now.

What else can you do?

Hail.

My brother and I are watching this together in my living room in NC... it's hilarious.  First game we've watched together in about 6 months and we have been talking replacement managers since the 11 came out.

• Like 1

At least Rodgers made the decision for FSG. I think it's pretty fair to say I was the last to give up on that manager, but I have officially had enough. Here's to hoping they get it right this offseason. New manager, new transfer policy, new players!

At least Rodgers made the decision for FSG. I think it's pretty fair to say I was the last to give up on that manager, but I have officially had enough. Here's to hoping they get it right this offseason. New manager, new transfer policy, new players!

IF he's gone (and hopefully, mercifully, today's ultimate disgrace is the final nail in the coffin. Come be a legend PLEASE Herr Klopp), then that's the key. 

IF FSG don't change the whole structure then NOBODY is going to succeed with this mess. 

Hail. 

• Like 1

Coming up Monday or Tuesday from Perez

How about this one ?

<Carlo Ancelotti embracing Brendan Rodgers pic>

I read a fascinating piece from Demetrio Albertini on Milan's woes the start of last week that could of been talking about Liverpool's 

Albertini's basic point was if Berlusconi wants an instant turnaround, you bring back Carletto. If he wants to build another dynasty, you bring in Klopp. 

I'd love either to be perfectly honest. Ancelotti is the best Coach currently working in football bar none (sit down Jose before you start and get back to me when you've won 3 European big ones); but Klopp just has something different yer know and is the one man that would totally unify the fanbase. Even those poor, deluded souls still backing Rodgers would happily upgrade him with Klopp. 

And then you throw in Ancelotti saying yesterday (and I believe him to be an honest man of his word); that if Madrid fire him he'll take a years sabbatical and he thank's Berlusconi for his interest; and Klopp is the one I really want. 

Now, give me Klopp at Anfield and Carletto  back on his throne in Milan and I may just self combust in pure, unadulterated ecstasy.  :wub:

Conversely, if Rodgers somehow survives (and this week he was VERY bullish about being 150 % safe in his position); then I'mma liable to be a complete narky ass biatch this summer!

So so everyones aware in advance.  :angry:.

Hail. 

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven
  • Like 2

And then you throw in Ancelotti saying yesterday (and I believe him to be an honest man of his word); that if Madrid fire him he'll take a years sabbatical and he thank's Berlusconi for his interest; and Klopp is the one I really want. 

We will see, they say something today and the next day they say something else. I remember Klopp saying he is not interested in coaching in the PL, now German football expert Raf Honigstein says Klopp is eyeing a move to the Premier League and would find it hard to turn down Liverpool if they were to approach him.

Carlo or Jurgen it's a win win for LFC ! The hell with the 150%

• Like 3