Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

I just appreciate how much this team is fighting for Rodgers right now.

That 7th minute goal conceded is just an mirage of the character of the side.

Just pissed me off Fabregas didn't take the corner being as he's in my FT.

Scrap that. He did so another assist. On top of captain Augero's hat trick this is a good day. 

Hail.

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven

Surprisingly strong showing after the Gerrard goal.

Very glad to see that Sinclair came on for Lambert if for nothing else than experience.  Lambert is who he is... a ****ty striker.

Totally disagreed with pulling Lallana off for Ibe, Lallana and Sterling had something going the whole second half.  If you wanted Ibe in then put him in for Henderson.

So many changes need to happen this summer.

Surprisingly strong showing after the Gerrard goal.

Very glad to see that Sinclair came on for Lambert if for nothing else than experience.  Lambert is who he is... a ****ty striker.

Totally disagreed with pulling Lallana off for Ibe, Lallana and Sterling had something going the whole second half.  If you wanted Ibe in then put him in for Henderson.

So many changes need to happen this summer.

If I'm Joe Allen I'm citing that in the divorce proceedings I'm now filing against my now ex Brendan!  :ph34r:

Hail. 

• Like 1

I'm starting to think you run the Sunday League account, Morrison. :P

Very nice, though!

Here's a preview of today's match:

LFC Liverpool FC retweeted

zbMCux4L_bigger.jpgOlivavu ‏@KopWorldEditor 34s35 seconds ago

A damning set of statistics...

CEpjO0zXIAA_oi1.jpg

Not surprising at all. Liverpool have appalling strikers.

Crazy stat right here

Gerrard pulls even with John Terry for non-penalty goals over the last five seasons (20) and is now one ahead of Branislav Ivanovic (19).

If true that's a big mistake, I'd rather dump Ibra and Lavezzi and keep Edinson.

Cavani is not that good.

I guess the age thing is important, but Cavani has been a dud.

Cavani is not that good.

I guess the age thing is important, but Cavani has been a dud.

On the contrary, Cavani is a great asset, the problems were, he went through a rough divorce forcing him to make many trips back home.

Then Blanc kept on playing him as a winger which he is not and will never be. He favored Ibra up front and the two didn't get along on the field, as Ibra was and is always alienating his teammates. Ibra-Messi-Guardiola, Ibra-Cavani.

Inter won the scudetto, la coppa and the champions league the same year right after he left.

Cavani scored 78 goals in 104 games for Napoli before joining the evil empire !

This is the art of the Qataris who are as dumb as Snyder thinking purchasing the most expensive players will grant them titles.

Edited by FrFan

30 years ago today 56 men, woman and children lost their lives, and countless others were irrevocably changed forever in horrific circumstances as a fire engulfed what should of been a joyous occasion at Bradford City as they gathered to celebrate winning the old Third Division Championship on the last game of the season against Lincoln. 

Whomever you support, try take pause out of your busy day and reflect and remember 56 football fans sadly no longer with us. 

God rest. You'll never be forgotten. 

Hail. 

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven
  • Like 3