Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Colt Brennan shuttered his website

mossomo

Probably hahahaha

I'm sure John Madden threw in his :2cents: with Al Davis. From what they're saying Al pushed for this one. Colt's agent is also a relative of the OC. Darklight1216 is already over on their board posting up a storm, a true board troll! Will I join? Nah, but I'm interested to see how it plays out!

I'm sure John Madden threw in his :2cents: with Al Davis. From what they're saying Al pushed for this one. Colt's agent is also a relative of the OC. Darklight1216 is already over on their board posting up a storm, a true board troll! Will I join? Nah, but I'm interested to see how it plays out!

Yeah, the are the Cult of Colt h8ters. Are you familiar with the Raiders offense? Wondering if Colt can do well in it.

...Darklight1216 is already over on their board posting up a storm, a true board troll! ...

You've got to admire consistency!

Will I join? Nah, but I'm interested to see how it plays out!...

I did :shhh:, but I like it better over here!

Hahaha Did you see that the bucks fans wanting Tampa Bay to pick him up so bad. When they didnt they shut down one of the fan sites they were so pissed. hahaha If teams were smart they would market him. They could make a ton of money off a player that hasnt hit the reg. season field yet.

No but his 49.5 QB rating against third string scrubs was so great though! :ols::ols::ols:

That would mean something if any Qb did good in preseason last year. Redskins sucked last year. The team sucked last year. Players coaches and all. Did we even win a game in the division? hahaha I was embarrassed of our team. Freakin retard why dont you look at the year he was actually healthy and not touched by the coaching staff. His quarterback rating was better then Matt Ryan and Joe Flacco. You dont build the quarterback around the team. You build the team around the quarterback.

That would mean something if any Qb did good in preseason last year. Redskins sucked last year. The team sucked last year. Players coaches and all. Did we even win a game in the division? hahaha I was embarrassed of our team. Freakin retard why dont you look at the year he was actually healthy and not touched by the coaching staff. His quarterback rating was better then Matt Ryan and Joe Flacco. You dont build the quarterback around the team. You build the team around the quarterback.

In which he threw 10, 8, 5, 12, and 18 times. You're seriously comparing a guy who threw 5 passes in a preseason game to Matt Ryan and Joe Flacco, legit NFL starters? That's laughable.

What's his regular season passer rating? Betcha it's lower than Ryan's and Flacco's...

What's funny is the Internet Forum QB rejects up here making fun of a guy who has 100 times the talent they could ever possess. Humbling isn't it. No need to hate on Colt. This league is about opportunities, sacrifice, and politics. If one gets the opportunity then you better damn well capitalize on it. A six rounder isn't going to get the same reps/opportunities as a 1st rounder. You think Kelly or Thomas would still be on this team if they weren't 2nd rounders? Nope. Nobody knows what Colt can or cannot be. I'm willing to bet you millions of people said the exact same thing about Tom Brady.

What we can say with clarity is that he has struggled mightily in this new offense, and hence his exit from this team. The one thing I wonder is why in the hell didn't somebody correct that side arm delivery when he was much younger. Either way, it works for him I suppose.

ps. I say all this and I'm not a member of the Cult of Colt.

What is this "we" you are talking off? You are not a Redskins fan so quit posturing as one. Please join the Raiders forum. :ols::ols:

What's funny is the Internet Forum QB rejects up here making fun of a guy who has 100 times the talent they could ever possess.

How hypocritical. All you do in the Stadium is cry and whine about Haynesworth. He has 100 times the talent you do as well. :doh:

What is this "we" you are talking off? You are not a Redskins fan so quit posturing as one. Please join the Raiders forum. :ols::ols:

How hypocritical. All you do in the Stadium is cry and whine about Haynesworth. He has 100 times the talent you do as well. :doh:

You mean Iam not a delusional Redskin fan that think they can talk alot of crap without backing it up. We can afford to lose fans like you. At least talk trash when we are good.

Wrong. If you are going to make a point, at least make it a truthful one. My beef with Haynesworth isn't about his talent, it's about his desire to use that talent. Nothing worse in the world than watching somebody with incredible talent squander it or think their talent alone can carry them. Talent also requires hard word and dedication. My guess is you won't find one person in the Hall of Fame right now that bust their ass to get there.

Wrong. If you are going to make a point, at least make it a truthful one. My beef with Haynesworth isn't about his talent, it's about his desire to use that talent. Nothing worse in the world than watching somebody with incredible talent squander it or think their talent alone can carry them. Talent also requires hard word and dedication. My guess is you won't find one person in the Hall of Fame right now that bust their ass to get there.

My point was pretty simple. This is a forum where we talk football. We can question/make fun of anyone we desire. Of course they are much more talented at football than us, no ****. But that doesn't change the fact that we can say whatever the hell we want about them.

You mean Iam not a delusional Redskin fan that think they can talk alot of crap without backing it up. We can afford to lose fans like you. At least talk trash when we are good.

Oh the irony. This statement coming from someone that hugs the sack of a guy that's never played a single down of regular season football.

Archived