Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official "I'm not posting another word about Albert Haynesworth until he passes the test" thread

Commander PK

I have officially decided to end any and all commentary about Albert Haynesworth here or anywhere else until he passes the test, and is fully practicing with the team. Today really did it in for me. 7 days of the same thing. I'm tired of the debate. I'm tired of hearing his name, and I'm tired of his conditioning, or lack thereof being the top story for the Washington Redskins. I pledge to ignore any article or news with his name attached to it until the test is passed.

Who is with me?

I have officially decided to end any and all commentary about Albert Haynesworth here or anywhere else until he passes the test, and is fully practicing with the team. Today really did it in for me. 7 days of the same thing. I'm tired of the debate. I'm tired of hearing his name, and I'm tired of his conditioning, or lack thereof being the top story for the Washington Redskins. I pledge to ignore any article or news with his name attached to it until the test is passed.

Who is with me?

What makes this one "official"? :D

And I'm with you Pk.

i'm wit you. if he doesn't pass tomorrow, all that needs to be said is "he didn't pass." and they should proceed to talk about everything else at camp. now that i think about it, they shouldn't even say that, just tell us that he passed the test whenever that day comes around. talk of him not practicing has dominated camp so much that i kinda forgot that we has people like larry johnson. so yeah, i'm done after this.

i'm wit you. if he doesn't pass tomorrow, all that needs to be said is "he didn't pass." and they should proceed to talk about everything else at camp. now that i think about it, they shouldn't even say that, just tell us that he passed the test whenever that day comes around. talk of him not practicing has dominated camp so much that i kinda forgot that we has people like larry johnson. so yeah, i'm done after this.

This guy gets it. Welcome aboard

A thread where people can gather and talk about how they aren't going to talk about Albert Haynesworth?

Why not just... not talk about him and not draw anymore attention to him by creating yet another thread about him?

This thread fails.

A thread where people can gather and talk about how they aren't going to talk about Albert Haynesworth?

Why not just... not talk about him and not draw anymore attention to him by creating yet another thread about him?

This thread fails.

You miss the point entirely

Who is with me?

Who's Albert Haynesworth?

I am so sick and tired of Haynesworth this and Haynesworth that. Its getting to the point where I dont care whether he plays or not. I just want the drama to end. He is like the TO of the Redskins, its all you ever hear about and he whines constantly.

Who is with me?

sorry pk but i can't do it. fat al must lead, follow or get out of the way.

as of right now he is just a big fat pain in the backside.

This thread fails.

i was thinking the same thing

Archived