Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

USAToday: More mature Dallas Cowboys team ready for Super Bowl run

tr1

How in the heck did such a lame team like the Cowboys manage to beat the redskins twice last season? Were the Redskins LAMER? Nawwwwwwww, that cant be. The FIX must have been in. That ole polecat Jerry musta paid off the refs........AGAIN!
Hmmmmmmm, wonder what fat albert was doing this offseason? Pro EATING contests. Surely not working out I hope. Quite a check he is getting for someone so UNdedicated.

This is some classic troll rule breaking right here...:ols:

When are you going to talk football as you mentioned you would in an earlier post?

Romo sits to pee needs to be much more focused......LIKE THIS GUY! This guy REALLY knows how to look like a real pro's pro before a big game. LMAO When the scoreboard ticked to zero, his actions looked EVEN MORE FOOLISH in hindsight. :ols:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4lL4WKxRCk&feature=related

STILL trolling? Man. :ols:

This is ATN. Redskins discussion is over in The Stadium.

You know, Fred, this batch of puke fans just aren't up to the quality of puke fans from the past. I believe their attention span is smaller, and their ability to communicate is simply horrible.

I long for the old days in ATN.

This crowd of puke fans lack.

I agree, and you just have to look at their team. Romo sits to pee complaining about throwing too much, playing golf instead of concentrating on football and of course "camp cupcake" appears to be back.

The fans just reflect their team, talk a lot, but don't really say much.

I agree, and you just have to look at their team. Romo sits to pee complaining about throwing too much, playing golf instead of concentrating on football and of course "camp cupcake" appears to be back.

The fans just reflect their team, talk a lot, but don't really say much.

What is this I've heard about Jerruh already talking smack about Dough Boy?

Did you not see our team last year? We were horrible. Probably one of the 5 worst teams in the league. And also a missed 39 yarder away from beating you in the first game. I'm just sayin'

funny, all last season here i heard mulitple posts screaming they could still do a playoff run.

I love it, this team is always horrible a season late when the posters need the excuse.

You werent justa 39 yarder away from beating us, you were a whole team away from beating us and the first meeting you never made it the red zone.

Usually I can respect your posts, but this one was not up to par.

funny, all last season here i heard mulitple posts screaming they could still do a playoff run.

I love it, this team is always horrible a season late when the posters need the excuse.

You werent justa 39 yarder away from beating us, you were a whole team away from beating us and the first meeting you never made it the red zone.

Usually I can respect your posts, but this one was not up to par.

Because Suisham didn't miss two field goals (39 yards and 50 yards) against the Cowboys? He hit those, the Skins win.

Go on, check wikipedia and get back to me

Because Suisham didn't miss two field goals (39 yards and 50 yards) against the Cowboys? He hit those, the Skins win.

Go on, check wikipedia and get back to me

Yeah Dallas was worried Suisham was going to nail some FG's. Go back and recheck you needed the refs to set you up for that missed FG because Zorn got that all to go his way and Suisham still missed. I felt that was a bad ref judgement but thats the way it goes sometimes.

Yeah Dallas was worried Suisham was going to nail some FG's. Go back and recheck you needed the refs to set you up for that missed FG because Zorn got that all to go his way and Suisham still missed. I felt that was a bad ref judgement but thats the way it goes sometimes.

They obviously thought that those were flukes because they signed Suisham after we cut him. And you can spin it all you want. If he hits those field goals, Redskins win 9-7 or 12-7

They obviously thought that those were flukes because they signed Suisham after we cut him. And you can spin it all you want. If he hits those field goals, Redskins win 9-7 or 12-7

Oh yeah, i dont deny we were hoping we'd get more out of him, but we knew what we signing and werent hinging our season on his leg.

even if you made the fg's, theres no saying Dallas wouldnt go down the field. Phillips is not one to go for the jugular as much as i hate it.

He plays more of that japanese style, dont dishonor the losers. ANd you'll see that in the Cowboys game, if theres blood he usually doesnt go after it. a few times i screamed my head off when the Eagles or Giants had a guy go down and he wouldnt load up on that side of the ball to go after them.

even if you made the fg's, theres no saying Dallas wouldnt go down the field. Phillips is not one to go for the jugular as much as i hate it.

Dallas scored with 2:41 to go to go up 7-6. They would have had to go three and out, and then go down and score with about 1:30 left, and that's about the most time they would have had, probably without timeouts. That's possible, but very unlikely considering the state of their offense that day.

He plays more of that japanese style, dont dishonor the losers. ANd you'll see that in the Cowboys game, if theres blood he usually doesnt go after it. a few times i screamed my head off when the Eagles or Giants had a guy go down and he wouldnt load up on that side of the ball to go after them.

When did the Japanese get a style of football?

This just in: Wade Phillips is the Mother Theresa of football coaches.

Dallas scored with 2:41 to go to go up 7-6. They would have had to go three and out, and then go down and score with about 1:30 left, and that's about the most time they would have had, probably without timeouts. That's possible, but very unlikely considering the state of their offense that day.

When did the Japanese get a style of football?

This just in: Wade Phillips is the Mother Theresa of football coaches.

Once again redefining the debate to bring it down a level.

Lords have mercy you must seethe with Cowboy hate all day.

Once again redefining the debate to bring it down a level.

Lords have mercy you must seethe with Cowboy hate all day.

How am I redefining it? I gave you the game situation when the Boys scored. And you went off the deep end with the "Japanese style" statement.

How am I redefining it? I gave you the game situation when the Boys scored. And you went off the deep end with the "Japanese style" statement.

heres what was going to happen, Romo sits to pee would tell your defense, "Look im going to throw it to Austin, hes going to catch it and waltz in your end zone. you can try to stop it, but barring a penalty, its going to happen" And thats it, we would still win.

I'm starting to believe the LandrysLegend is really DOTS after 2 cups of coffee, DOTS is the product of the crash after the coffee. Too lazy to TYPE IN ALL CAPS or make up ridiculous statements, so he just wikis everything. Is your 2nd tab open in IE to wiki DOTS?

heres what was going to happen, Romo sits to pee would tell your defense, "Look im going to throw it to Austin, hes going to catch it and waltz in your end zone. you can try to stop it, but barring a penalty, its going to happen" And thats it, we would still win.

Romo sits to pee had 158 yards passing. Campbell had a higher QB rating, and Romo sits to pee had more TDs passing than Campbell.

Romo sits to pee blew chunks that day, and you're saying he would have marched at will twice down the field, when he barely could do it once?

Riiiiiiiiiight.

Romo sits to pee had 158 yards passing. Campbell had a higher QB rating, and Romo sits to pee had more TDs passing than Campbell.

Romo sits to pee blew chunks that day, and you're saying he would have marched at will twice down the field, when he barely could do it once?

Riiiiiiiiiight.

same faith in Suisham making the FG. whats your point?

same faith in Suisham making the FG. whats your point?

My point is you're being blind to the fact that we SHOULD HAVE won that game, just like we SHOULD HAVE won against the Saints. We didn't and so be it. But to say that you would have won even if Suisham had made those field goals is a little out there, even for you.

My point is you're being blind to the fact that we SHOULD HAVE won that game, just like we SHOULD HAVE won against the Saints. We didn't and so be it. But to say that you would have won even if Suisham had made those field goals is a little out there, even for you.

again i had more confidence that he would miss it, even with the refs help.

Archived