Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

USAToday: More mature Dallas Cowboys team ready for Super Bowl run

tr1

Aside from the Bucs and Panthers, which i dont think exclusively beat them, but could have, I think Dallas showed the NFL the Siants werent all they were cracked up to be, but if that was the case, how did the Vikes and Colts not do it.

The Saints lost to the Cowboys, Bucs, and Panthers for the same reason the Colts lost to the Jets and the Bills. They clearly packed it in at the end of the regular season.

And now to educate the clueless with FACTS. Fact one.....Doug Free took over at RIGHT tackle for an injured Mark Colombo. All Free did was go out and impress the heck out of everyone. Free allowed a grand total of ONE sack in his seven starts on the right side. ONE. With very few pressures. In addition to this Free provided EXCELLENT run blocking because he is ultra mobile and athletic for a man his size. This is why he was known as The freak in college. Freakish athleticism . Here is a sample of some of that athleticism at work.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKuadD07SBg

In addition to this, after entering the Viking game as a left tackle, Free allowed a grand total of ZERO sacks , None, Nada, Jared Allen included.

It might be good for some of you to actually, you know,....KNOW at least a little bit of what you are talking about before putting finger to keypad.:D

I see nobody really WANTS to deal in actual facts, cant say as I blame you :(

http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2009/12/04/b...-team-by-team/

Continue on with the FANTASY.

Who? I hope your crow tastes good, but let's be realistic, you won't be here when you're wrong anyways. Must feel good to be a troll.

You may not know who Butler and Hatcher are right now, but...YOU WILL, that I can assure you of....;) Oh, and Williams and Sean Lee too!

Lastly, and im willing to bet on this one,...Pssssssstttt, you listening TR1? Speaking of offensive lines, Im willing to bet that the Dallas Cowboys D lays a beating on Mcflabb like you cant believe, right away, first game. Now, I dont mean just that Dallas wins the game, thats a given,....I mean a good old fashioned, physical BEATDOWN on Mcflabbs body. That kind of a beatdown. Similar to the three beatdowns the Cowboys put on him last year....But worse. Any takers? Mcflabby.......Ratliff, Ware, Spencer, Butler, Hatcher, and Igor,...........are coming for YOU. GOOD LUCK. ;)

We'll save this one and see how things turn out. I'll just say, this isn't your Jim Zorn milquetoast coached, Jason Campbell deer in the headlights throwing, Bingo calling Redskins anymore. I'm not saying we win the game, but it won't be as easy as you think.

We'll save this one and see how things turn out. I'll just say, this isn't your Jim Zorn milquetoast coached, Jason Campbell deer in the headlights throwing, Bingo calling Redskins anymore. I'm not saying we win the game, but it won't be as easy as you think.

I say it will be easy, for us. The turds are so arrogant, so stupidly stuck up their own collective butts to realize they suck, plain and simple. All the talent they have is overshadowed by their me first attitude and it shows in Landry's posts. He doesn't have a clue, much like the rest of the fans. He cherry picks stats and tries to debate them, which obviously anyone with half a brain ignores, and then makes outlandish statements to which he won't have to worry about because like all turd fans he will be gone from this site.

Except you completely fail to know what you're talking about, I'd think you'd of been much more desiring to jump all over the Cowboys for losing to the Giants twice.

The Cowboys won the games they were supposed to, were competitive in all of them, and were the first team to beat the eventual superbowl champions.

Dallas is a very good and balanced team right now, maybe you should take a lesson from NoCalMike and accept that fact

:rotflmao:

Any student of the game would say that the NFCE was in a down turn last year...the fact that the pukes got their butts handed to them the minute they were out of the division in the playoffs ought to show you something.

They're a mirage. Romo sits to pee is a turnover machine (especially in big games), and the pukes haven't really accomplished anything in the last 12 years.

Face facts. Suck it up...and just admit that you're supporting a pathetic organization that isn't anything special.

:ols:

The fact of the matter is that the Saints beat the Vikings and the Vikings beat the Cowboys. Arguing the fact that the Cowboys beat the eventual Super Bowl champs is just stupid.

Remember, you're addressing a puke fan...intelligence isn't a prerequisite to become one.

I say it will be easy, for us. The turds are so arrogant, so stupidly stuck up their own collective butts to realize they suck, plain and simple. All the talent they have is overshadowed by their me first attitude and it shows in Landry's posts. He doesn't have a clue, much like the rest of the fans. He cherry picks stats and tries to debate them, which obviously anyone with half a brain ignores, and then makes outlandish statements to which he won't have to worry about because like all turd fans he will be gone from this site.

how can you believe that a random Cowboy fan posting on this site is representative of anybody in the Dallas organization, let alone the players? Is that what your post meant? If not, I apologize for my lack of comprehension.....

how can you believe that a random Cowboy fan posting on this site is representative of anybody in the Dallas organization, let alone the players? Is that what your post meant? If not, I apologize for my lack of comprehension.....

lol it's a conglomeration :silly:

the fans are like the players are like the organization as a whole, so full of arrogance they don't even see how bad they really are. a random turd fan posting does not represent the turd organization, however they do share a common kool-aid drinking, homer glass wearing belief....they are better than everyone else. basically, ignore the real issues and start thumping their chest at the good things they have done. heck, orakpo was great as a rookie and had 11 sacks, have you seen him strutting about telling everyone how he should have won the droy award?

lol it's a conglomeration :silly:

the fans are like the players are like the organization as a whole, so full of arrogance they don't even see how bad they really are. a random turd fan posting does not represent the turd organization, however they do share a common kool-aid drinking, homer glass wearing belief....they are better than everyone else. basically, ignore the real issues and start thumping their chest at the good things they have done. heck, orakpo was great as a rookie and had 11 sacks, have you seen him strutting about telling everyone how he should have won the droy award?

wait til the Skins have a decent season, you will see arrogance in all its glory.

I was addressing the many posts in this thread in regards to Doug Free struggling. I then posted actual stats/facts that PROVED that he in fact did NOT struggle. In fact, Doug Free SHINED in the games he started. While some skins fans on the other hand made negative statements regarding Free based on NOTHING but their hopes that he will struggle. Couldnt be the facts, because the facts show the exact opposite of certain Skins fans claims. YES.....There surely are some fans in here that do not know what they are talking about. :D

Lastly, and im willing to bet on this one,...Pssssssstttt, you listening TR1? Speaking of offensive lines, Im willing to bet that the Dallas Cowboys D lays a beating on Mcflabb like you cant believe, right away, first game. Now, I dont mean just that Dallas wins the game, thats a given,....I mean a good old fashioned, physical BEATDOWN on Mcflabbs body. That kind of a beatdown. Similar to the three beatdowns the Cowboys put on him last year....But worse. Any takers? Mcflabby.......Ratliff, Ware, Spencer, Butler, Hatcher, and Igor,...........are coming for YOU. GOOD LUCK. ;)

Pssssst. You listening puke fan? I'm thinking your days are limited.

wait til the Skins have a decent season, you will see arrogance in all its glory.

From the press? Like for the pukes when they finally win a playoff game after a dozen years?

You're joking right?

I was addressing the many posts in this thread in regards to Doug Free struggling. I then posted actual stats/facts that PROVED that he in fact did NOT struggle. In fact, Doug Free SHINED in the games he started. While some skins fans on the other hand made negative statements regarding Free based on NOTHING but their hopes that he will struggle. Couldnt be the facts, because the facts show the exact opposite of certain Skins fans claims. YES.....There surely are some fans in here that do not know what they are talking about. :D

He shined so well last year, the pukes immediately went out and got a backup who will challenge him for the starting position.

Aren't you a bit embarrassed that I know more about your team than you do?

You should feel embarrassed.

He shined so well last year, the pukes immediately went out and got a backup who will challenge him for the starting position.

Of course they did. Its called common sense. They wont go into a season totally unprepared on the O line like another NFC East team used to do over and over again. I mean, who goes into a year with a bum like Stephan Heyer playing an important role on the O line?...Whoops, Oh wait. No way would the Cowboys go into this year without a viable swing tackle on the roster. Better yet, Barron is a semi talented guy that can push Free and Colombo. Competition is ALWAYS a good thing.

Dear lords, once again, this is Leonard Davis already, remember how Davis was underperforming in Arizona? He underperformed as well in Dallas as many people proclaimed, you know by going to the Pro Bowl and having great years in Dallas.

This is the Skins debate all over again, you had a HOF caliber CB who wanted out and you took a RB and thought that was the winner, but in talking with some smarter Skin fans, they said Bailey wanted out and the team wanted to get something for him. Fair enuff. Carpenter wasnt needed in Dallas and we got something for him? Now since it worked for a Skin fan, does it work for a Dallas fan?

Carpenter was parcells boy not Phillips and Phillips wants to get some of his guys in and we wanted someone to give either depth or rotation on the OL, HE was not brougth in to challenge Free.

Anyone saying anything otherwise is not getting it. You have bad Oline depth on the Cowboys and now Barron is there to tell one of the other schmoo's to do it or you're off the team.

Dear lords, once again, this is Leonard Davis already, remember how Davis was underperforming in Arizona? He underperformed as well in Dallas as many people proclaimed, you know by going to the Pro Bowl and having great years in Dallas.

This is the Skins debate all over again, you had a HOF caliber CB who wanted out and you took a RB and thought that was the winner, but in talking with some smarter Skin fans, they said Bailey wanted out and the team wanted to get something for him. Fair enuff. Carpenter wasnt needed in Dallas and we got something for him? Now since it worked for a Skin fan, does it work for a Dallas fan?

Carpenter was parcells boy not Phillips and Phillips wants to get some of his guys in and we wanted someone to give either depth or rotation on the OL, HE was not brougth in to challenge Free.

Anyone saying anything otherwise is not getting it. You have bad Oline depth on the Cowboys and now Barron is there to tell one of the other schmoo's to do it or you're off the team.

Where do I begin...hmmm....

The entire NFL, media and yes, even puke organization, think Free is a big question mark.

It's only homer puke fans who think he's pro-bowl material.

And DOTTY, please try to stay on topic. We're not talking about the Skins...there's a whole other forum to discuss them.

Romo sits to pee is going to face a tougher schedule this year. The quality of pass rush against him has improved in and outside the division.

Oh, and, he won't face the Eagles three times this year...because the pukes aren't making the playoffs.

I love how puke fans just dismiss that drubbing by Minny as a fluke.

The film is there for everyone to see how to beat this puke team.

It's no mystery.

Where do I begin...hmmm....

The entire NFL, media and yes, even puke organization, think Free is a big question mark.

It's only homer puke fans who think he's pro-bowl material.

And DOTTY, please try to stay on topic. We're not talking about the Skins...there's a whole other forum to discuss them.

Romo sits to pee is going to face a tougher schedule this year. The quality of pass rush against him has improved in and outside the division.

Oh, and, he won't face the Eagles three times this year...because the pukes aren't making the playoffs.

I love how puke fans just dismiss that drubbing by Minny as a fluke.

The film is there for everyone to see how to beat this puke team.

It's no mystery.

One thing that isnt debatable, new coach or not, there sure is TONS of film out there on how to beat the skins. I mean, TRUCKLOADS of it. Its no mystery.....:D

Archived