Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

USAToday: More mature Dallas Cowboys team ready for Super Bowl run

tr1

One thing that isnt debatable, new coach or not, there sure is TONS of film out there on how to beat the skins. I mean, TRUCKLOADS of it. Its no mystery.....:D
Just like when Zorn 1st got to Washington, everyone was feeling SO ZORNY...LOL, Now....Not so much. Most fans know very little. Same song, different year.

You do realize there is an entire forum here dedicated to talking about the Redskins, right?

No problem. Now we can get back to how much Doug Free sucks, even though ALL evidence and actual FACTS point to the exact opposite...;)

I guess we have a different definition of "facts" and "evidence", then. ;)

I guess we have a different definition of "facts" and "evidence", then. ;)

What are your FACTS to support the claim that he sucks? Surely not stats like yardage gained while running behind him, sacks, penalties, or pressures. All of those say Free was outstanding last season. So, what are YOUR facts? I'll just grab myself a whole case of snickers, think im gonna be waiting a very long time.....

No problem. Now we can get back to how much Doug Free sucks, even though ALL evidence and actual FACTS point to the exact opposite...;)

Minnesota playoff game last year. No QB in the world could have withstood the pressure being applied that day. It's like the Cowboys were 2 men short on the OL by the way the DL/DE were getting in the back field.

Trying to block a all-pro DE with a TE? Really?

It wasn't only horrible coaching adjustments that day, it was horrible blocking. If you think Doug Free is the answer, then good luck with that. I know I would have traded up a couple more spots for Brian Buluga if I were Jerry Jones, but that's just me.

OL is and has been the Cowboy's achilles for a couple years now.

Minnesota playoff game last year. No QB in the world could have withstood the pressure being applied that day. It's like the Cowboys were 2 men short on the OL by the way the DL/DE were getting in the back field.

It wasn't only horrible coaching adjustments that day, it was horrible blocking. If you think Doug Free is the answer, then good luck with that. I know I would have traded up a couple more spots for Brian Buluga if I were Jerry Jones, but that's just me.

WRONG....Check the stats. The right tackle spot was the problem that day. Marc Colombo should have never started, was nowhere near healthy enuff. Free stats for that day......O sacks allowed, 2 q.b pressures, and ZERO hits allowed. Free stats on the year.......In his seven starts he gave up ONE sack, Three hits, had very few pressures or penalties, and was a beast in the run game. NEXT.......!!:D Like I say, people really should KNOW what they are talking about, know the FACTS before they open their mouth, otherwise they end up looking foolish.

What are your FACTS to support the claim that he sucks? Surely not stats like yardage gained while running behind him, sacks, penalties, or pressures. All of those say Free was outstanding last season. So, what are YOUR facts? I'll just grab myself a whole case of snickers, think im gonna be waiting a very long time.....

Being a Cowboys fan, there's probably a 50% chance you didn't even realize your team was in a playoff game and so didn't catch it, but if you did watch it, you wouldn't be asking that question. Here ya go:

WRONG....Check the stats. The right tackle spot was the problem that day. Marc Colombo should have never started, was nowhere near healthy enuff. Free stats for that day......O sacks allowed, 2 q.b pressures, and ZERO hits allowed. Free stats on the year.......In his seven starts he gave up ONE sack, Three hits, had very few pressures or penalties, and was a beast in the run game. NEXT.......!!:D Like I say, people really should KNOW what they are talking about, know the FACTS before they open their mouth, otherwise they end up looking foolish.

It isn't all about his individual stats. When you have as old and thin an OL as the Cowboys, the less starters that need help on any given play, the better. And Free needs it.

Wow, next time I will check with you to ensure any comments that I make are accurate.

Good thing Free is going to solidify the left side of the puke line for years to come. I was worried for a second.

Free sucks, Witten and Austin Suck, Felix Jones sucks, Ware and Spencer suck badly, Jenkins sucks, Romo sits to pee sucks, heck....they all pretty much suck. Clearly they will be lucky to win 5 games or so. Surely the mighty Redskins will give them an epic beatdown of mammoth proportions. But um, what if by small chance the Cowboys win? Hmmmmmm;) Oh, thats right, that dang dirty Jerry must have paid off the refs again. :evilg: I seem to remember quite a few skins fans saying how badly Austin sucked before the season, that was of coarse, right before he went out and TORE UP THE LEAGUE!...LMAO Such knowledge and insight its incredible.

Well, time will tell I guess. No sense arguing with folks that have have no idea. Your right, Doug Free sucks, simply because you WANT HIM TO!..LMAO See ya in September. :D

You know, that can be turned around:

"Well, time will tell I guess. No sense arguing with folks that have no idea. You're right, Doug Free is great, simply because you WANT HIM TO BE!"

Free sucks, Witten and Austin Suck, Felix Jones sucks, Ware and Spencer suck badly, Jenkins sucks, Romo sits to pee sucks, heck....they all pretty much suck. Clearly they will be lucky to win 5 games or so. Surely the mighty Redskins will give them an epic beatdown of mammoth proportions. But um, what if by small chance the Cowboys win? Hmmmmmm;) Oh, thats right, that dang dirty Jerry must have paid off the refs again. :evilg:

Nope, some of us are realistic:

Free sucks

Witten is great

Austin is very very good, but needs to do it two seasons in a row

Felix could be explosive, but he's been made out of glass so far

Ware is great, Spencer isn't much better than average, but Ratliff and Ware allow him to take advantage of 1-on-1's.

Jenkins is very good

Romo sits to pee is also very very good

The Cowboys could win more than 5 games, but I'm betting its less than 9.

And I can't speak for others, but when we lose to you guys, I say good game and look forward to the next meeting. No cop outs.

I seem to remember quite a few skins fans saying how badly Austin sucked before the season, that was of coarse, right before he went out and TORE UP THE LEAGUE!...LMAO Such knowledge and insight its incredible.

Oh, so YOU knew that was coming? No one did.

I understand you are old, but can you read? Has your sight gone from you already? How am I wrong? I never said Free had a bad day in the Minnesota playoff game, I said the OL was horrible, and it was.

SIX total sacks, 10 QB hits, 11 tackles for loss. Sounds like all of the OL broke down, not just your RT.

http://www.nfl.com/liveupdate/gamecenter/54810/MIN_Gamebook.pdf

I'm not the one oblivious to the stats, you are. :ols:

So you are claiming all those came via the RT that day? Hilarious.

Isn't Doug Free taking Adam's LT spot? So you think just because he did good at the RT spot means he's going to do the same job at LT? :ols::ols::ols::ols::ols::ols::ols::ols:

Bro, there is a reason why LTs are the second highest paid person on the team (generally). Being a good RT doesn't mean you will be a good LT.

Maybe YOU should know what the **** you are talking about before you claim it. Take your own advice.

Free sucks, Witten and Austin Suck, Felix Jones sucks, Ware and Spencer suck badly, Jenkins sucks, Romo sits to pee sucks, heck....they all pretty much suck. Clearly they will be lucky to win 5 games or so. Surely the mighty Redskins will give them an epic beatdown of mammoth proportions. But um, what if by small chance the Cowboys win? Hmmmmmm;) Oh, thats right, that dang dirty Jerry must have paid off the refs again. :evilg: I seem to remember quite a few skins fans saying how badly Austin sucked before the season, that was of coarse, right before he went out and TORE UP THE LEAGUE!...LMAO Such knowledge and insight its incredible.

Who are you? Your not another closet puke fan are you? Every year it seems at least one poster comes out of the closet (note the brokeback reference) and talks up the pukes.

Just change your name to puke lover and at least be honest. Stop pretending.

And, besides beating a team they owned last season, who have they beaten in the playoffs recently?

And, just one more questions, will the pukes win the SB this year as the media predicts once again?

Who are you? Your not another closet puke fan are you? Every year it seems at least one poster comes out of the closet (note the brokeback reference) and talks up the pukes.

Just change your name to puke lover and at least be honest. Stop pretending.

And, besides beating a team they owned last season, who have they beaten in the playoffs recently?

And, just one more questions, will the pukes win the SB this year as the media predicts once again?

He's an out-of-the-closet Pukes fan, the Landry in his name is TOM Landry ;)

So his delusional Puke love makes sense...in a delusional, stupid kind of way :ols:

That Oline is a mess and it's only gonna get worse since they've done nothing to correct the situation except pick up Alex Barron. I know Rak is licking his chops.

Seriously. Our OL collapsed last year, and partially the year before. This is their year. I can't BELIEVE they didn't learn their lesson from watching our OL implode form old age/lack of depth.

The internet is a way for certain people to say things that they would never say in public. For instance, im almost willing to bet, that if a poll were taken here ,at least 40% or so would STILL say that Jason Campbell is a better QB than Tony Romo sits to pee. LMAO. We all know that if you said that sort of thing out in public you would straight up get laughed at right in your face. Remember that, the next time you want to call some Cowboys fan delusional. Homer fans come in all shades, no team has the market cornered.

The internet is a way for certain people to say things that they would never say in public. For instance, im almost willing to bet, that if a poll were taken here ,at least 40% or so would STILL say that Jason Campbell is a better QB than Tony Romo sits to pee. LMAO. We all know that if you said that sort of thing out in public you would straight up get laughed at right in your face. Remember that, the next time you want to call some Cowboys fan delusional. Homer fans come in all shades, no team has the market cornered.

I like that you don't actually respond to anything we've all said, you just make up things that you think we'd say :)

Great debate tactic, your contributions here will be cherished forever.

The internet is a way for certain people to say things that they would never say in public. For instance, im almost willing to bet, that if a poll were taken here ,at least 40% or so would STILL say that Jason Campbell is a better QB than Tony Romo sits to pee. LMAO.

Kind of like what you're doing in this post, you mean? lol ;)...Go ahead and enter any Redskins sports bar filled with Skins fans the way ES is filled with Skins fans, and try ridiculing them the way you are trying to do here...Or is your bravado due to the internet being a "way for certain people to say things that they would never say in public"?

I like that you don't actually respond to anything we've all said, you just make up things that you think we'd say :)

Great debate tactic, your contributions here will be cherished forever.

None of you have responded to what I have said. I listed actual KNOWN FACTS/ STATS about Doug Free,....you have listed,....not much of anything really. You site the Minni game, I then come back and SHOW you thru facts/stats the the primary breakdown on the line that day was an injured Colombo. SOMEONE is blowing alot of smoke......and its not me.

Kind of like what you're doing in this post, you mean? lol ;)...Go ahead and enter any Redskins sports bar filled with Skins fans the way ES is filled with Skins fans, and try ridiculing them the way you are trying to do here...Or is your bravado due to the internet being a "way for certain people to say things that they would never say in public"?

What, you dont think my 40% number is accurate? I bet it is. And YES....even mentioning JC in the same breathe as Romo sits to pee is absurd, let alone saying he is better than Romo sits to pee. Laughable at best....pathetic at worst. Romo sits to pee signed a long term extention, JC on the otherhand was JETTISONED to Raider hell for an older QB who is past his prime. JC was soooooo good that the new regime DID NOT want him. The proof is in the pudding. Even knowing all of these FACTS, I still say im pretty close on that 40% figure. THAT says alot.

What, you dont think my 40% number is accurate? I bet it is. And YES....even mentioning JC in the same breathe as Romo sits to pee is absurd, let alone saying he is better than Romo sits to pee. Laughable at best....pathetic at worst.

Are you really this thick? You're literally the only one talking about Romo sits to pee vs. Campbell right now. So nothing is absurd. You're making up arguments that we haven't even made, and arguing against THOSE, instead of what we're actually saying.

And for the record, I'm a rational fan. There was literally never a time when I thought that Campbell was better than even most average QB's, never mind Romo sits to pee. So you're way off base there. And your 40% number is much too high as well. We might hate him, but most Skins fans could always admit that Romo sits to pee was much better....you just wouldn't want him past the beginning of December :)

And you just added this:

Romo sits to pee signed a long term extention, JC on the otherhand was JETTISONED to Raider hell for an older QB who is past his prime. JC was soooooo good that the new regime DID NOT want him. The proof is in the pudding. Even knowing all of these FACTS, I still say im pretty close on that 40% figure. THAT says alot.

NOBODY IS TALKING ABOUT JC BUT YOU.

Are you really this thick? You're literally the only one talking about Romo sits to pee vs. Campbell right now. So nothing is absurd. You're making up arguments that we haven't even made, and arguing against THOSE, instead of what we're actually saying.

And for the record, I'm a rational fan. There was literally never a time when I thought that Campbell was better than even most average QB's, never mind Romo sits to pee. So you're way off base there. And your 40% number is much too high as well. We might hate him, but most Skins fans could always admit that Romo sits to pee was much better....you just wouldn't want him past the beginning of December :)

Then where is your rationality in regards to Free. I have shown you FACTS/STATS..........You have shown me........NOTHING.

Archived