Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NCAA Football 11 (Video Game)

MGutta

Is anyone else having the same issue I am?

Before every play, I see the graphic of what play I'm going to run even when I'm not pushing the buttons to show it.

Is this a new thing in NCAA or is it just me?

It's a new thing. Honestly, I like it so I can read where the blocks are supposed to occur.

Holy ****, I just came back from 36-17 down with 1:11 left in the game to beat UCLA with Georgia. I'm stunned how I did it. Lol. I would post videos but thanks to me not being able to sign in to PSN :mad: I can't. :( I'll probably never do that again.

It's a new thing. Honestly, I like it so I can read where the blocks are supposed to occur.

Holy ****, I just came back from 36-17 down with 1:11 left in the game to beat UCLA with Georgia. I'm stunned how I did it. Lol. I would post videos but thanks to me not being able to sign in to PSN :mad: I can't. :( I'll probably never do that again.

Eh, its kinda distracting for me but whatever.

Impressive comeback, not sure how you managed that :ols:

Eh, its kinda distracting for me but whatever.

Impressive comeback, not sure how you managed that :ols:

80 yard TD pass. Forced fumble on kickoff (my dumbass didn't go for the onside cause I thought it was over lol) and threw about another 20 yard TD... got the onside kick...got a 15 yard face mask call to the 32...threw another TD...went for two to make it a 3 point lead and didn't get it. Up 37-36. They threw a bomb down the middle for like a 60 yard gain and pushed the game winning field goal wide right. That's how. :D:ols:

80 yard TD pass. Forced fumble on kickoff (my dumbass didn't go for the onside cause I thought it was over lol) and threw about another 20 yard TD... got the onside kick...got a 15 yard face mask call to the 32...threw another TD...went for two to make it a 3 point lead and didn't get it. Up 37-36. They threw a bomb down the middle for like a 60 yard gain and pushed the game winning field goal wide right. That's how. :D:ols:

Well damn, that was impressive :ols:

Is anyone else having the same issue I am?

Before every play, I see the graphic of what play I'm going to run even when I'm not pushing the buttons to show it.

Is this a new thing in NCAA or is it just me?

Yeah, that's kind of annoying. Plus I don't know how to swing the camera to the side to view what my farthest flexed out receivers are doing. And for some reason I can't bring up the defensive shift/alignment menus?

I only played it for a few hours tonight, but I really like how acceleration plays a role in player movement. You can juke guys out just by being plain faster and making quick cuts, rather than having to time when you hit certain buttons.

But really, on the next version, can they please fix the punt protection? Please? I hate fielding a punt and having 2 guys already in my face because my blockers just watch them run by.

Yeah, that's kind of annoying. Plus I don't know how to swing the camera to the side to view what my farthest flexed out receivers are doing. And for some reason I can't bring up the defensive shift/alignment menus?

I only played it for a few hours tonight, but I really like how acceleration plays a role in player movement. You can juke guys out just by being plain faster and making quick cuts, rather than having to time when you hit certain buttons.

But really, on the next version, can they please fix the punt protection? Please? I hate fielding a punt and having 2 guys already in my face because my blockers just watch them run by.

The playart thing can be turned on and off in the options. Agree with punting it seems somehow my team is never close to the returner when he catches it but the other team is always right in my face.

I haven't had any problems with punt returns, usually I have the same problem you do where guys are already in my face. Most punt returns for me I've been getting between 10 and 15 yards a return. Not great, but better than usual for me.

Played one game so far with the Canes. Awesome. So much better than last year. I feel like defenses have a swagger and edge to them with the gang tackling mechanics.

I rarely play NCAA online, but my PSN is meast2126

Played one game so far with the Canes. Awesome. So much better than last year. I feel like defenses have a swagger and edge to them with the gang tackling mechanics.

Man we gotta run some bad co 2 as well haha you should join our es ps3 league real relaxed man we are only moving forward one game a week since ppl are so busy

are they available for 360? and if so how do you go about dl'ing the rosters? i've never done it before

go to operationsports.com the ncaa forums have 360 rosters i dont know the gamertags though to dowload them go to the rosters option and there is a thing that says roser share you just type in the gamertag and download the file

I traded in Bad Co and a few games to get NCAA free :ols:

I got the money clamps on for the rest of summer.

But we can def. get up in NCAA. I may join the league, sounds like fun. I'll go find the thread and read up on it.

Press R3 (Right Joystick) to bring up the menus.

What I have been doing that is working for me is call Punt Return Middle then quickly take one of the guys on the outside of the D-Line and run him back in front of the punt returner. Switch off that player to the punt returner before the ball drops and you have an extra blocker right in front. I have been getting 15-20 yard chunks doing this.

I traded in Bad Co and a few games to get NCAA free :ols:

I got the money clamps on for the rest of summer.

But we can def. get up in NCAA. I may join the league, sounds like fun. I'll go find the thread and read up on it.

word man with the kid and a job i dont have time to play like 5 games a week so we are only going to advance once a week maybe twice if everyone is up for it apparently there will be video highlites available to the whole league and stuff like that any team can be used because the conferences are custom I would like to get 12 ppl in the conference

For the record, that's not punt protection... That's punt return blocking, punt protection issues would be constant blocked punts :)

I haven't had that problem, either. I think team's abilities come into play on that.

Canes? I haven't beaten up on them yet in my FSU dynasty.

I did just play Oklahoma however, and their d-line is ridiculous. Every play action I tried to run ended up as a sack. The gang tackling system is one of the best things EA has implemented in a long time. It's especially crucial this year since they modified how weight factors into acceleration/agility, so if your strongside DE misses a tackle on the RB because he was too heavy to turn around quickly, hopefully your CB can hold up the RB before your LB comes in to finish him off.

It's also cool being able to move the pile a little bit.

Press R3 (Right Joystick) to bring up the menus.

What I have been doing that is working for me is call Punt Return Middle then quickly take one of the guys on the outside of the D-Line and run him back in front of the punt returner. Switch off that player to the punt returner before the ball drops and you have an extra blocker right in front. I have been getting 15-20 yard chunks doing this.

Yeah, clicking the right stick worked, thanks.

I tried that punt return idea, it worked a little better, but it's still ridiculous having 2 or 3 guys just standing there waiting for you to field the punt.

For the record, that's not punt protection... That's punt return blocking, punt protection issues would be constant blocked punts :)

I haven't had that problem, either. I think team's abilities come into play on that.

Ha, I did know that, but that's what happens when I'm typing on ES at 5 AM.

I can actually get punts off without any problems, I don't need Adam Archuleta as my personal punt protector. :)

Archived