Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NCAA Football 11 (Video Game)

MGutta

Check the IGN boards. I always see people making custom covers on there.

Yeah They have a whole thread on it .......

Asnyone in for an Custom Online Dynasty or league whatever you call it,. I hear you can make custom conferences so you can really use whoever you want and still will be in the league....honestly i dont want it to be super hard core like we advance every day but like a once or twice a week advance would be cool?

Yeah They have a whole thread on it .......

Asnyone in for an Custom Online Dynasty or league whatever you call it,. I hear you can make custom conferences so you can really use whoever you want and still will be in the league....honestly i dont want it to be super hard core like we advance every day but like a once or twice a week advance would be cool?

That works for me. I'd guess most of us have jobs and other things to do so advancing once or twice a week sounds good.

That works for me. I'd guess most of us have jobs and other things to do so advancing once or twice a week sounds good.

Yeah I freakin hate all these ppl who are like advance ever 48 hours or you will be kicked....im like chill dude i got a job and kid i dont have time to play 6 games a week or some crap like that

matt do you know if when you get the rosters dled can you use those rosters on a teambuilder team...for example i like to for fun edit the maryland unis through teambuilder can i just copy those rosters i cant find a way to without naming them all myself

Yeah I freakin hate all these ppl who are like advance ever 48 hours or you will be kicked....im like chill dude i got a job and kid i dont have time to play 6 games a week or some crap like that

Yeah exactly, its a freakin video game lol. But I'm definitely in if we can get some people together for a dynasty.

Not sure about the teambuilder. I don't see why you couldn't use the rosters though.

https://subs.timeinc.net/SI/si_eafootball0610.jhtml?experience_id=301704&source_id=4&_requestid=490108

If some people haven't gotten it yet, I suggest checking out the offer from SI.com. Subscribe to SI for a year and get NCAA 11 for free.

I don't think it's a year, I think it's a half year (28 issues)

But it's still a hell of a deal. I've been thinking about it, but haven't pulled the trigger.....

I am watching this guy play online and so far 3 or 4 people have quit because they're getting blown out so bad :ols:

Last game this guy was up 10 LSU - Miami...and then the other guy quits before halftime

Lot of quitters online

That's why I hate playing random people online. In last year's Madden a guy quit on me after he did 4 offensive plays. Its annoying because as soon as you start winning by more than a TD most people just quit.

I think u should get the win if ppl quit on you .....I finish Madden games if they quit 4th quarter so I still get the win

Its just annoying that if someone quite early in the game you have to keep playing to get the win. But I do agree that if someone quits you should automatically get a win.

I love the game.

Although my first Dynasty is always w/ PSU, I decided to wait until rosters are released, so for fun right now I started a VT Dynasty.

The game has a whole new feel to it. On post #5 there are the videos to help illustrate what I'm talking about. Biggest thing I notice is that WE finally notice the acceleration/agility ratings. Anyone else cut off & intercept a pass when the receiver is going full speed upfield, only for the WR to stop on a dime and make the tackle in 2010? Yea, not anymore.

New and more automatic instant replays. Only played a few games with a handful of teams, but different types of entrances for them as well ie: pre coin-flip animations. Some new tackles, too.

I'm not sure about anyone else, but one of my favorite features between games is the recruiting. I'm still getting used to this, but you can spend 10-60 mins on a recruit. Ten minute intervals. Unfortunately, ya don't have a choice in deciding what category to talk to the recruit about. This is all from memory, and may be more than confusing, but in this year's edition it is unique as you can spend that ten minutes:

1) "Selling" a category to the recruit; like "Pro Potential

2) To find out the interest of the category

3) Your team's vs another team's interest of a category

4) To make promises - you have 3 to make over the recruiting period. IE: game in your state, no redshirt etc

and there are several more.

5) Change to a different category. IE: if you already know youR "Coach Experience" means nothing to the recruit

And more

...you really have to play it to understand

I'm not sure if it's the graphics or game play but this year's version seems renewed and refreshed. Yadda, yadda, yadda, if it isn't a BUY it's at an ATLEAST RENT

Archived