Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anyone See The New NFL Sunday Ticket Commercial? (Cowboys & Skins)

I live just north of Austin, Texas and saw it today. Already a classic. My 'cowgirl' friends didn't think too much of it. I inserted Jessica Simpson and Jerry Jones as my two actors in the commercial and didn't get the best responses locally. Hopefully Sunday ticket doesn't keep jacking up the prices this year, but in Texas, most Skin games are on tv. Have a safe 4th everyone.

PS- If anyone has access to the REDSKIN/cowboy game in Dallas in December, looking to take my 7 year old this year and need a few extra tickets. Just let me know at mer4481@hotmail.com Not trying to get poked by scalpers so early in the season.

Yeah, it was funnier when I couldn't hear any of the dialog and only saw the visuals lol...

I was about to point out the same thing, lol!

Yeah, that looks like a national commercial, too. There's nothing anyone can get offended by for the most part.

Was it DIRECTV that had the commercial of Brandon Jacobs trucking a Redskins defender in cartoon and they were showing Redskin lowlights throughout the commercial. If so then I see they are trying to make it up to us. Sales must have ben low in the DMV last year.

• 1 month later...

It pissed me off, no pun intended. I plan to call them Monday and tell them to piss off too, I won't be buying their kangaroo service in the stadium this year thanks to their cute little ad.

I can see playing that in the Dallas market, but playing it here is stupid of them.

I'd be shocked if it was national. Directv would be alienating exactly the kind of fan they're looking for to purchase Sunday Ticket. Dallas has perhaps the biggest non-local fanbase in the nation due to all their band-wagoners... then again if Califan saw it, it must be national, lol.

I've seen 3 versions already one Patriots vs Dolphins (dolphins fan moves to Foxboro), the aformentioned Skins Cowboys one, and a Green Bay SF one. All three have been pretty funny.

• 11 months later...

Archived